Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

List of eNom resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a complete list of eNom resellers? I can tell you how many they have and how many regs the main ones have but a list of all eNom resellers would be a valuable thing. As a matter of fact I will offer a free domain registration :eek: ($8.97 value):eek: to the forst one who sends me over a complete list!

PS: I know, I know, a free domain reg. wow:rolleyes:

Domain summit 2024

I don't think this would be possible to get unless you work for eNom. :)

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a challenge worthy of consideration! I will up the stakes to 2 domain regs!

With their plan that allows resellers to sign up sub-resellers, is this list even possible?

Of course for $10,000 you can buy eNom's whois database. I'm fairly sure all the data's in there...

-t

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNbuy
Does anyone have a complete list of eNom resellers?

Existing eNOM resellers only? How about new ones?

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Any list received would be great. Primarily a list of the top few hundred is what we need. I understand they are adding new ones all the time so even if a complete list was produced it would be incomplete withina few days.
Thanks.

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would be also interested in a similar list. If anyone has something, I would also appreciate to have it. Thanks.

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This list would be VERY tough to get. Say someone like Register.com could get a list of enom's resellers, they could entice a few to make the switch and thus hurt enom's business.

jimr

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom would be absolutly stupid if they would release a list of all resellers. I doubt that anyone except a few people within Enom can put this list together.

And the list of the top hundred resellers, well it's worth a lot more than one or two registration fees even with Verisign prices....

And you guys are appraising the value of domain names...

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It looks like whois-search has come up with the most extensive list at the grand number of six. I am quite surprised that there is not someone out there that knows of more than this. Maybe I will just have to scour the whois record and then manually search the names?:cry:

Thank you anyways folks.

Here are some stats off eNom's website

Resellers: 6,853 as of 7/28/2002
Active Resellers: 3,289 as of 7/28/2002
Resellers using eNom's API: 2,653 as of 7/28/2002

So your list is a little short...

-t

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My point exactly!

R

rapidtransit

Originally posted by DNbuy
Does anyone have a complete list of eNom resellers? I can tell you how many they have and how many regs the main ones have but a list of all eNom resellers would be a valuable thing.
I believe it would be a breach of ordinary business confidentiality for eNom to supply any such list.

But what would it be good for, anyway?

M

Mik

To spam the resellers that spam the forums of course :)
Can you imagine what being able to send an an email offering 5 cent cheaper registration to most resellers will do? they'd go crazy since it means they could offer that saving onto their subs and potential members in forums they spam erm I mean frequent :D

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the largest is registerfly.com which I haven't seen mentioned yet. I don't think they've ever really tried to hide that fact either.

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
one option would be to see if the info is available through ican or versign as thye may have pd database as they need to approve the reseller process and monitor it (in a perfect world)

dont know if they collect data

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators