Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Live interview with Adam Dicker - going #live: 1AM London, 8PM Toronto, 12PM Sydney, 9AM Beijing

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I am excited to announce that we are doing a Live interview with one and only Adam Dicker.

We are going #live: 1AM London / 8PM Toronto & Miami / 12PM Sydney / 9AM Beijing

YouTube:

Facebook:
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/27Belgium/videos/2430287643899611/

And, 100% Yes, you will be able to submit live questions at both Youtube and Facebook and some will be answered #live.

Do you need Adams opinion?

Helmuts

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don’t let this discourage you. You were brave to put on AD. Hopefully he will come on again and prepare a statement to address the apparent deep seated hurt. As it seems it will not go away with the passage of time. Domaining is still a small community with a long memory. Life happens will not be a sufficient justification it looks like. Some smart pr will be needed. Keep plowing forward.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say stop either. Continue with your project for sure with interesting subjects.
I guess the question I would ask moving forward was if you were one of those allegedly scammed by him, would you still be willing to praise his accomplishments without holding him accountable if you hadn’t received compensation.

Last edited:

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No amount of praise will fix any alleged scamming. Personally I had no business dealings with him. But it does seem clear that any public appearance by AD will require him to address the issues raised. Running away from that is not working apparently.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators