• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LLL.net , How much can they be sold for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i m gr8

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how much I can sell LLL.net for minimum? These are random LLL.net

Thanks
 
$ 100 min( eg. Z--.net)
 
$275-$300 minimum. I'll pay that for any combination
 
daddypi said:
$275-$300 minimum. I'll pay that for any combination

Agreed, same here!
 
^ I agree...
about $300.00 MIN.
like for XQZ.com 275-300 MIN.

Obviously the better the letters, the better the value.
 
TheOwner said:
^ I agree...
about $300.00 MIN.
like for XQZ.com 275-300 MIN.

Obviously the better the letters, the better the value.

I hope you ment xqz.net and not .com because that is really cheap for a 3 letter .com
 
^hahaha yes, That is what I meant lol.
my bad.
 
I agree, in this Web 2.0 era, nothing less than low to mid $XXX even for the worst LLL .net ... the better LLL acronyms are definitely worth XXXX or higher in .net.
 
actually if you go by recent LLL.NET drops the absolute minimum is $500+.. some have fetched close to $2K...

simon - if you do have some at $100 I'll buy all of them - actually heck come to think about it will offer you $300!!
 
Drop prices are inflated and should not be considered the industry "standard"
 
daddypi said:
Drop prices are inflated and should not be considered the industry "standard"

can you point me to a recent thread where an LLL.NET went for less than $400?
 
I am paying $350-500 for LLL.NET any combo.
pm me if you guys have them for sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom