Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for a brandable name for a new credit card site

Status
Not open for further replies.

afcassidy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
CardCompass.com - great for a credit card offers site, points you in the right direction, etc. :)

Domain summit 2024

joshmv

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CardCompass.com - great for a credit card offers site, points you in the right direction, etc. :)

Inquiry PM Sent

Also, I forgot to mention that I'm only interested in .com domains. If it's a set of .com, .org, .net, etc. that is even better, but it has to have the .com in there.

Thanks!

afcassidy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Inquiry PM Sent

Also, I forgot to mention that I'm only interested in .com domains. If it's a set of .com, .org, .net, etc. that is even better, but it has to have the .com in there.

Thanks!

Response sent. What is your actual budget-range on this purchase?

joshmv

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Response sent. What is your actual budget-range on this purchase?

I don't really have a budget to tell you the truth, I guess anywhere from $10 - $5,000.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, it really just depends on how the name strikes me, and what I think it's worth. I've been developing these sites for a while so I know a ballpark of what the value is, or at least what I think they are.

If it's short, easy to spell, and can be remembered easily, I would pay a pretty penny for it, but I haven't run across one yet.

Development costs for this site are probably going to run near $10,000, so I'm really trying to track down the perfect domain name for it.

afcassidy

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't really have a budget to tell you the truth, I guess anywhere from $10 - $5,000.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, it really just depends on how the name strikes me, and what I think it's worth. I've been developing these sites for a while so I know a ballpark of what the value is, or at least what I think they are.

If it's short, easy to spell, and can be remembered easily, I would pay a pretty penny for it, but I haven't run across one yet.

Development costs for this site are probably going to run near $10,000, so I'm really trying to track down the perfect domain name for it.

Gotcha... that's perfectly understandable. I apologize if you thought I was coming off like a jerk, just wanted to double check what you were looking for.

Also, I've PM responded to your offer.

namenut

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is not a dot com but I love this name.

Destiny.cc

I would be glad to PM a price.
namenut

buysellfast

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NoChargeBack.com

PM if there is an interest.
Domain Broker.

Bannen

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is a good word with 'visa' in it OK, or do you prefer the keywords listed so far (credit, check, cash, etc.)?

Thx

Peachesbackwards

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
AlwaysNextYear.com

18,500,000 Google Hits with the 3 words and no parenthesis
541,000 Google Hits with the 3 words and parenthesis

Owned by myself

joshmv

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is a good word with 'visa' in it OK, or do you prefer the keywords listed so far (credit, check, cash, etc.)?

Thx

I prefer things that are pretty generic since I will be promoting quite a few different things.

credit or card(s), are definitely the two words that seem to make for the best domain names on my sites.

For example, the word visa wouldn't work because I do AmEx cards, mastercard, etc.

Thanks,

Josh

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pm sent..Thanks

joshmv

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CardCompass.com has been purchased, but still looking for a really top notch name if anyone has one, or knows where I might find one.

Thanks again for all of the posts!

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators