Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Looking for a few good people with a proven Track Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am heading up a project for a large Internet company ($100 million+ size company). I am testing a concept we've come up with and I need experienced webmasters / marketers to test it. This concept offers the potential to make a very significant amount of money in a way that's never been offered before.

What I require for consideration;

1) Experience with SEM - Adwords, Overture or other PPC type ad networks

2) Experience with SEO - Knowing what it takes and how to become popular in Google, Yahoo and other search engines.

3) At least webmaster level HTML coding experience.

4) Proven success with online marketing (affiliate programs, your own website or anything like that). Having web assets already at your disposal is a big plus.

5) Hunger and drive for some big Paydays. I'm not looking for people that can make this work, I'm looking for people that can make this work really well. A chimpanzee can make this work because of the market and how we've set it up. I need creative experienced people with motivation to make real cash.

Experience in online MMORPG's is a big plus

In a nutshell:

We give you an online store, you design it we provide the back end.

This does require an NCA (no compete) as well as an NDA (no disclosure) agreement for obvious reasons.

Why would this be significant and worth looking in to? Well, here's a short list of the things we're going to do that NO ONE has ever even considered doing before in any online business.

1) Full control over the store - you have a self renewing life long contract that says you basically own the store. You provide the domain name and the design and you get access to our back end to manage every aspect of the store.

2) No branding and no soliciting from us. All the customers you get are 100% yours for life. We will never take them from you in any way. You will be able to send them news letters, design emails and more. Imagine the growth potential and growing residual income from your marketing efforts. This enables you to put forth a real effort and invest money back into marketing to see results like nothing previously possible without completely owning your own store and product supply.

3) You get to compete with us. You will be on the same base price structure as our 100 million dollar online store. You will sell the exact same stuff, have the same functionality and access to the same supply you just need to get your own customers. You will even have the ability to make coupons for discounts at your store.You will be able to sell at what ever price you want over the base price to determine your profit. If you wanted you could actually undercut our prices (not what we're trying to get you to do, but it better explains the freedom we're offering). With a 30% markup on average to your base price you would remain very competitive if not one of the less expensive stores in the market place. So you can see the potential for profit margin. This gives you the ability to really spend on the advertising and grow fast. You're getting the supply at REAL wholesale price. Our goal isn't to make a big profit from these stores it's something else entirely.

4) You will be able to promote your own affiliate program and set the percentage you want to give to your affiliates. As I said in 3, you will have the same features as our main site, and this even includes your own affiliate program built in. We'll pay your affiliates for you and take it out of your earnings based on the percentages you set.

I am posting this on DNforum because I figure it would be a great place to find people with the qualifications I'm looking for. If you feel you meet those qualifications and you can prove it, send me a PM or drop me an email evershawn at gmail dot com. Tell me a little about yourself. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators