Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for a job! Will do just about anything internet related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to help out with anything for some money for school. I have been into domains and webdesign for a couple years now and I have PLENTY of free time. If you need a forum mod or someone to help design some website let me know. I will do anything. Help me get through school:undecided:

Domain summit 2024

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok -- how good are you with forums? i need to put one together that will be geared towards the apple macintosh user community. i'd like to see examples of work if you have that.

ccd

twells22

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent to CashCow and email sent to maroulis

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
twells...need some web design.....wordpress ...any thoughts?

twells22

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't used wordpress much but I haden't used Joomla either untill a month ago and I have built 3 sites with it. If you need me to help with wordpress I could help you or if you would accept any blog system I could build on with Joomla.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
k....i sent u a PM regarding a minor site issue.....

tony

also...not too familiar with joomla...u have any site ex's?

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a forum that is installed, designed but it needs research for categories and a few other adjustments. Pleasee pm if interested.

Haunt, Spook, Halloween related.

Thanks,

C.

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you wanna make some big money, find a buyer for my website with over 700 quality domain names listed on it with most of them being Global Warming and Alternative Energy names. I'm selling them all for $175,000 and I will pay you 10% for finding a buyer.

They can be advertised and sold on eBay or directly to some investor or company who appreciates the fact that global warming is the most serious problem this world has ever faced and these domain names will become more valuable as time goes by.

The payment escrow arrangements can be set-up by you so that your commission is paid directly to you from escrow at the same time I receive my payment for the names. I never put my hands on your commission money.....it comes directly to you from the escrow payment account. You deal directly with the buyer to get everything set-up and it's not necessary I even know who the buyer is until its time for me to transfer the names to the new owner.

This is a great opportunity for someone to share in my profits but please don't even considerate it unless you yourself can easily recognize the great value and profit potential these domain names offer someone.

Go here to see all the names listed for sale. www.FuelcellDomains.com

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will pay you to register on forums and make a couple of posts in them maybe 5 each..you chan choose the forums..but only those that allow links in your sigs..let me know if want this intresting job :D

IIM8

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
looking for some installs, and some simple code error rectification( from someone who didn't install properly(yep there are many of them out there :0)

PM if you have time and want work. need to be competent, fast and reliable.

Thx

arpitgosai

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to install one script on some domains. PM me if you are interested.

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i need some minisites. i supply domain n hosting.name a price for each minisite n installation.thks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators