Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Looking for Forum Moderators...Options inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FirearmsInAmerica.com - I put up a forum, that is partially developed. I am looking to finish out the development very soon...

I am looking to develop this forum because of it's controversial nature, and I have a vision that it will grow quite quickly. Traffic = Ad Revenue...Message me if you are interested and believe that Gun Control and the Second Ammendment are needing more of a public platform for each to share their views. I am looking for moderators (gun or firearm experience a plus) We can work out a pay rate or if you believe in the investment you can join in and be committed as part owner and reap bigger ad revenues as well as possible future sale. Forums with this large audience, and controversy grow super fast, and I know this from experience. Selling out for big numbers is very possible and it could happen quickly...Join me and I hope the right eyes see this and see the potential is there. I will do all development, and if you have a skill set in business, or web development you are welcome to develop as well. Contract will be signed and sealed...safe deal. I have a positive standing and I am looking for serious inquiries only. Thank you.

CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators