Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Looking for Germany domain brokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjai

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
closed

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo brokerage team ?

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But why even involve a broker ? He'll want > 10%, I assure you that. The negotiations are over. Just find someone on DNF who speaks German, there are so many. The person doesn't even have to be in Germany, long distance calls aren't what they used to be with Skype and all the like, so whoever helps you can be right here in the US or Australia lol

Sometimes people (especially companies) second-guess whoever made the decision, have regrets, get cold feet. I hope it's not the case but I've been left standing at the altar soooooo many times, AFTER a priced has been agreed on, and I rarely hear from the other side again, I hope you can close though.... but do not take the domain off the market, keep selling it (but not in auction, that's binding and you may still have a deal pending), and if someone else who's serious comes up just explain you'll give the original party an ultimatum, and deadline. Good luck in any case

:juggle:

Last edited:

peterjai

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
closed

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how did you "find them"?

if it was via email, then reply by email

then wait, for them to reply

if they want the name, they will

however, if you get frantic and they are playing "delay psych game" in effort to renegotiate price.....you'll fall for it.

imo...

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon is right, they should be emailing you back and taking the next step, you've done your job. If you emailed them once and you didn't hear from them and they sounded serious/interested then I'd email them a 2nd time just in case the email fell in spam or they just didn't get it, but not more than twice. But it sounds like you tried a few times. If they sense you're desperate they'll reduce the offer, it might just be a ploy of theirs, some negotiating techniques actually work and end up having an effect, affecting the final price and deal, so tread carefully ...

:suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators