Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for resellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Hello 04g247

You might be better off actually stating your wholesale price/terms etc, domain reselling services are a dime a dozen right now.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with Snoops. eNOM's reseller PDQ is awesome. I'm tempted to sign up just for the heck of it. Must be loads of resellers out there.

The services would be going through eNom. Setup is completely free and the reseller's price would be around $10.85 including credit card processing & transactions... so that would be their final price. I am working on dropping that price so stay tune.

DomainSage

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
10.20?? I think resellers will agree that they can do much better themselves.

VoxKeysGtr

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by snoopy
Hello 04g247

You might be better off actually stating your wholesale price/terms etc, domain reselling services are a dime a dozen right now.

Some with really good pricing options, too. I didn't find any such info on your site.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The going rate for new Enom resellers is around $7.25. In fact, I can make someone an Enom reseller for only $7.25 with NO SETUP FEE. This is the wholesale price you would pay per domain.

If you want to resell names using Enom's RegistryRocket or PDQ then add $.95 + 3% of the sale price to the $7.25 for your total price per domain. Anything you charge over that is your profit. So say you sold domains to other for $8.75 (cheaper than NameCheap) then you would make 28 cents per domain. Of course, you could resell them for $11 or $12 and make even more.

Any domains you would buy would cost you $7.25 per year (.COM/NET/ORG/US/INFO) which would be deducted out of your wholesale accoutn balance. New deposits into wholesale credit card accounts are a minimum of $100.00 with a 3% credit card fee. You can avoid the 3% credit card fee on new wholesale account deposits by sending a check or wire to Enom.

Contact me if interested.

woeger@usa.net

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight.. $10.85 $10.20.. $8.99 ..$7.25....
Does it mean if we keep posting here, the enom wholesale price will keep dropping to below $7.00

OKay, keep going please. Let's do better.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Penny wise, pound foolish.

Sorry guys, but you need to think mid-long term sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom