Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed LovePoetry.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tee

Love poetry has 86,000 lookups in overture. Gets about 5 typeins daily. Taken in all extensions. I'm offering it for sale in the selling section (its negotiable).

What do you guys think its potentially worth?

Domain summit 2024
J

jimb

hmm....its hard to say, is there a site that will come with this sale? I would bet that you could get $500 or more for the domain, possibly more or less.

Good Luck,

Jim

T

Tee

Hi. No, this would be strictly a name sale. If someone really wanted to actually use it, i would consider selling it for much less than my suggested reselling price.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jimb
hmm....its hard to say, is there a site that will come with this sale? I would bet that you could get $500 or more for the domain, possibly more or less.

Good Luck,

Jim

$500 is to much for this .org name!

J

jimb

Originally posted by stuff

$500 is to much for this .org name!

Not Always, if a good .ORG can generate a good stream of revenue via banners, then $500 would be worth it.

Jim

T

Tee

I agree. .ORG is very high profile. Every non business advertisement and even some business advertisements seem to be for a .org. I was going to sell singing.org but now will make a site, attach another singing name to it and hopefully generate far more income than i could get for a simple resell.

I'm just not interested in love poetry (lol).

T

Tee

Well, if anyone is interested, i will sell it for $200.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators