• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LRRR.net (3x RRR) Need some opinions

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
Hello

Well .com is taken but no site so I am guessing someone in our business got that one. So I got this one today LRRR.net

I know its a .net but its unique RRR I think might hold some value for me here.

What you guys think?
 
Here's a few domain sales with the LRRR pattern that may be useful:

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
CUUU org $21 Mar 07 Afternic Bazaar*
Wooo com $5,101 Mar 07 SnapNames
Cnnn org $15 Feb 07 Afternic Bazaar*
NEEE org $1,150 Sep 06 Sedo

Cheers,
BidNo

P.S. As noted elsewhere, I'm testing new search capabilities for domain sales history... I had to scratch my head with that question but have to say it's looking really powerful!!!

* - unconfirmed sales
 
Nice Thanks looks like HIT and MISS kind of thing.. :) Hope mine hits the middle :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom