• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LVSG.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
696
Reaction score
0
Im gonna make it stand for Las Vegas Show Girls when marketing it, think its only worth something developed or just market it for that name abbreviation?
 
I think we appraised this already...and you asked the same question
 
Never really got an appraisal before, wondering cause I had an offer but not sure if its what I was looking for.
 
well, 4 characters are pretty easy to come by. I think I would take $100 for a 4 character all letters, with no real acronym potential....

its lvsg... not aarp, or usmc...etc...

hope it helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom