• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed M-E.me

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but alot of the folks at the other forums who are calling it a joke are some of the most experianced buyers of domains. I certanly was not saying i was .

Yeah the Ya Never Know i guess can be taken that way but ive seen domains apprasied as worthless and sell for $500 so "Ya Never Know"

I have been at it while also :)

And I have SOLD names appraised at "reg fee +" for $xx,xxx - it is a strange but addictive business and I guess nobody knows- at least not 100%.

I think .me is a heck of a lot better than .mobi

Keeping a foot in all camps, I love all extensions - if they sell for more than I paid for them. :lol:
 
Last edited:
i think .me has way more value then .mobi, .ws (weak sauce), .travel, .tel, and yes ill say it .TV:eek: the reason why ill give it more value is that 1. its a fun brandable extension 2. its not a strict as most ccTLDs and that anyone can register (meaning its a bigger market place) 3. its not playing the stupid premium reg fee game like .tv

.ws was a bust from the start. i remember when it first came out and thought that it was a weak extension and still do till this day. I think in time when we see how the auctions go down well get a better picture of the .me TLD and guys please keep in mind that due to this "recession" people will be investing less on something that may seem risky. All i have to say is .me is a strong ccTLD that will start showing up in marketing. Im ready to go 2.0 on it. once i win my names :worried:
 
3. its not playing the stupid premium reg fee game like .tv

Actually, they are keeping the "premium" .me domains reserved, so you can be sure to expect a premium reg fee scheme or something similar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom