• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Many great names for sale - myi.org, 018.org and more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pay 3K for these: 018.org
iqg.org
myi.org

d0x.com
z02.com
 
IBuyNSellDN said:
I'll pay 3K for these: 018.org
iqg.org
myi.org

d0x.com
z02.com

Offer accepted..
 
IBuyNSellDN said:
I'll pay 3K for these: 018.org
iqg.org
myi.org

d0x.com
z02.com
Have sent you 3 PMs - and have had no replies - please respond..

Looks like IBuyNSellDN is a timewaster and never had any intention of buying the above names so all are available again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom