• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

appraise MarketingBlurb.com | SeoFriendlyDirectory.com | RacingAustralia.com | HorseRacingAustralia.com | Jawara.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

BestICanBe

Level 1
Joined
May 24, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hi all,

I have been keeping these domains for a while, maybe a bit too long.
So I am looking to sell them, however I'm not quite sure how much I can sell them.
So what's your thoughts on these dot coms pls?

MarketingBlurb.com
SeoFriendlyDirectory.com
WebHostingIndonesia.com
HorseRacingAustralia.com
RacingAustralia.com
Jawara.com
 
Someone has offered me $1,000 - $2,000 for some of those domains, but it was like 6 - 8 years ago.
I'm pretty sure it's worth a bit more today? Anyone?
 
According to Dynadot appraisal:

SeoFriendlyDirectory.com $625
HorseRacingAustralia.com $672
WebHostingIndonesia.com $2065
MarketingBlurb.com $3995
RacingAustralia.com $7456
Jawara.com $7574
Hanaichi.com $15,378

Not sure if the Dynadot appraisal is accurate, but those figures seem alright? anyone?
 
Last edited:
Atom's appraisals:

SeoFriendlyDirectory.com $1,400
HorseRacingAustralia.com $1,800
WebHostingIndonesia.com $1,800
MarketingBlurb.com $2,700
RacingAustralia.com $6,200
Hanaichi.com $12,000
Jawara.com $39,000
 
Last edited:
Added new domain Hanaichi.com

Hanaichi.com
Japanese word meaning "one flower" or "one blossom".
Business & Brands: The name is popular for Japanese restaurants, food stands, and sweet shops worldwide because of its poetic and aesthetic meaning symbolizing delicate beauty.
Registrar - Spaceship
Registered Since - 30 May 2014
 
Back
Top Bottom