• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Meetica.com and 2unes.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ewillis1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
What are your thoughts on these?

I've actually received an unsolicited offer a few months back from a music site that wanted to be 2unes (produced tunes). I think I may sell these two as I don't have plans to develop the sites on the domains anymore.

Also, thanks for the advice on the last request I made. I was able to move the domain quickly.
 
Intrinsic value near zero. I'd accept almost any offer. If you got a really good offer...

Don't get too greedy and don't think that stars alignment is so frequent/easy...
 
Thanks Varlin. I may have overpaid for these two. I'll probably need to develop them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom