• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MenLoveIt.com Is 100k enough?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFuture

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
519
Reaction score
1
Highly brandable domain and I was wondering if this should fetch better than 100k?
 
you are funny, I think you are lucky if you get $100 (not K)
 
Are you saying you have a $100,000 offer on this domain?!?

Take it and run quickly to the bank...
 
domainah said:
you are funny, I think you are lucky if you get $100 (not K)
May I ask what kind of experience you have appraising domains and what top dollar domains have you sold in the past 6 months?
 
MyFuture said:
May I ask what kind of experience you have appraising domains and what top dollar domains have you sold in the past 6 months?

With an OVT of ZERO both with and without extension, 1 MSN link back originally registered in 2000 dropped in 2001 and picked up again by you today I'd say that REG FEE is the best you can do IF that..

there's a reason why it was dropped and never picked up for over 5 years..
 
May I ask what kind of experience you have appraising domains and what top dollar domains have you sold in the past 6 months?

What a funny chap... if you did get that offer.... take it and get out of town...
 
hTYPE.com said:
What a funny chap... if you did get that offer.... take it and get out of town...

and never even log back here at DNForum :fencing: LOL
 
The usual funny people appear here from time to time :)
 
I don't think he mentioned anything about getting a $100K offer. The domain is worth about $6.95 for reg fee plus another $5 for the good laugh
 
At least I smiled for a few minutes.....
 
MyFuture said:
Highly brandable domain and I was wondering if this should fetch better than 100k?
At least $100k in my opinion. I am sure there are quite a few companies who would pay this sum and more for the rights to MenLoveIt.com. I hope you were able to secure WomenLoveIt.com, GuysLoveIt.com, LadiesLoveIt.com, DudesLoveIt.com, ChicksLoveIt.com, BoysLoveIt.com...etc because others will surely grab them ASAP. Good luck!!!!
 
byalik said:
I don't think he mentioned anything about getting a $100K offer. The domain is worth about $6.95 for reg fee plus another $5 for the good laugh
thanks... no I never mentioned an offer nor was I looking for one.

Actually the 100k part was just to stir up some interest and see what kinda feedback I`d get...

I`m glad a few people had a few laughs on me... :clap2:
 
sounds like a adult domain :)

develop it and then sell
 
hTYPE.com said:
What a funny chap... if you did get that offer.... take it and get out of town...

go to a country side buy a house and marry a woman and live ur rest of ur life happily with that money.
 
My reply - the best of all...

"SOLD"
 
Damn and I wanted to buy it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom