• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Mental Health domain Saneness.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C - The name is far too outside the mainstream. Actually has "0" OVT so I'd unfortunately have to say very little value beyond reg free.
 
Thanks Carlton - I was thinking more of the end user for this. If marketed, he would have no competion, at least in the beginning. It's a decent field of medicine so if you can get them to remember the name, You will be alone in that term with nothing even close developed yet. I also like the subtleness. or I could just register imnotcrazy.com if it's available. lol

I had to check and it's gone.

Thanks again for your comments!

PS - I had a mental health awareness forum or blog planned for this site. At least to start out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom