• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MercedesForum.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
MercedesForum.net

- All major TLD taken, both MercedesForum.* and Mercedes-Forum.* . MercedesForum.com is the biggest international forum for Mercedes enthusiasts! Mercedes-Forum.com also looks like a _huge_ german forum for Mercedes owners.

Being a Mercedes owner myself I can see some nice value of this domain. I think I'm going to develop it though, but I would still love to hear some opinions on reseller/enduser prices. Any comments appreciated! Thanks! ;)
 
It's a very solid name. The .com site seems big, but not huge. It could definately receive some stiff competition if your domain is developed well. I value it at $500.
 
I shy away from TM type names so It is hard for me to put a value on this as you would not be able to receive any PPC income...although it seems as if the TM holder has not come after the .com...and they have PPC ads.

I personally would say reg fee though.
 
Well, I think Mercedes Benz would only benefit from having independently owned communities and forums, so personally I don't think there will ever be any forums with any MercedesForum.* . If it was Mercedes.net or similar it would of course be different. I think my best bet is to develop this and see if I can gain some revenue from traffic. Thanks for your comments!
 
$300, More if your lucky, but I would be worried about the TM, Its unlikely they would ever take action, but it does put some people off.

Best of luck.
 
I would also say low - mid XXX

MercedesForums.net is available.
 
I've started developing MercedesForum.net now. The forum is already up and running so I encourage you all to go there and check it out. It's completely empty now, with only a few posts. But I'm hoping to slowly build a small user database. Would be fun. ;) Thanks for your comments, I appreciate it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom