Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal MikeK - Inlip Designs - DesignerFreaks.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I addressed the issue regarding the pictures like 5 times above, you seem to be missing it every time, or maybe you have nothing else to go with right now? Running out of things to say Carl? One can only hope.

Also, how was my paypal address canceled? it isn't.

No you haven't addressed the photos at all. Despite emails for a over a month claiming that you have them, you never showed them to me or posted up the page to complete the site.

I am calling you out for fraud. PM those pictures right now to a DNF moderator or you are a lying sack of sh*t.

What about that stolen template you sold on NP? The thread still exists.

Ok Mike, what is your PayPal account and why did you ask me to make previous payments to your so-called cousins? PM me your PayPal account right now if you have one.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Carl, where are you hoping to get with this? And please, don't resort to name alling, skewed accusations are one thing, but name calling?

I said before, after numerous rude emails, threats, abusive language, etc I'm no longer willing to work with you on this project. There's no reason to show anyone the pictures in all honesty as you're not getting them. This is not out of spite, simply because I decided to terminate the project and refund for work not done based on your rude emails etc. This is normal. I simply can't work with you.

Do you see what I mean carl? Each time you reply driving me to reply etc. Just stop, take your money back and we're done. Anyone that gives you your money back is not a scammer, specially that gives you money back for a minor part of one of three sites, Carl. Thank you, and feel free, again, to email me, in your own time to get a refund.

Otherwise, if you feel the need to bash on, defame and show how unprofessional you can be, go right ahead, though I hope you decide to resolve this sooner rather than later.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry DomainFatigue, but where's your proof of Mike being a fraud? As far as I can see, he's completed your work. There are always going to be a few bits wrong with the sites at first, teething problems, a few bits missing etc. If Mike is a fraudster, he's the worst one I've ever heard of! He's doing the work you asked, and even offering you a refund! No fraudster would go to all that effort!

If you think he's unprofessional, why didn't you just accept the refund?

And Mike has actually just sent me over one of my projects, and I'm very happy with it.

Mods, please intervene here again. This is just blatant abuse and highlighting DomainFatigues' lack of professionalism.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry DomainFatigue, but where's your proof of Mike being a fraud? As far as I can see, he's completed your work. There are always going to be a few bits wrong with the sites at first, teething problems, a few bits missing etc. If Mike is a fraudster, he's the worst one I've ever heard of! He's doing the work you asked, and even offering you a refund! No fraudster would go to all that effort!

If you think he's unprofessional, why didn't you just accept the refund?

And Mike has actually just sent me over one of my projects, and I'm very happy with it.

Mods, please intervene here again. This is just blatant abuse and highlighting DomainFatigues' lack of professionalism.

Paying someone hundreds of dollars for photographs, being told for over a month that they exist, never receiving them, nor any proof that they were actually taken, and then being told too bad you aren't getting them, is fraud, plain and simple. Saying later "I will refund your money," does not make it any less so. Finally, I paid for a site with photos of girls in my t-shirts, forums, etc., but in the end agreed to forgo the forums just to get it done. What I have now is three pages of content I provided and user stories I bought from DNF people. The entire site was supposed to revolve around the pictures.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You never paid for the forum, i offered to set it up for you, for free. please go back and check your emails and our initial agreement. I also offered you a refund in the second week or so i believe when you started being impatient. I was working on 3 of your sites and you'd give me revisions expecting them to miraculously be seen to on their own. What other false accusations and false info do youplan to shoot up in your posts?

I provided a LOT of free extra work along the way to see to it that i did the best I can. You're not content with anything, i'm sorry for the initial delay but you have gone about this the wrong way, I'm really not going to say any more, you just keep coming out with ridiculous post after post.

Never in my life have i seen something like this...honestly now. Just totally out there. I'm going to try and ignore this thread and get Alex his site, so just stop dragging this more and coming up with more nonsense.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
See, there you go avoiding everything again with a totally off topic reply. Are you trying to simply bash me in this thread, is this what its for or are you trying to resolve the issue at hand? I DONT want to give you the photos, i have terminated my services on your project and want to refund you for work not done and honestly, be done with you and your ridiculous ways. I'm totally sorry for anyone else reading my seemingly more adgitated posts, but who would be? This is bizarre.

DomainDealer

Professional Dealer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One party would like to refund the money back but the other party is declining and would like the project/photos to be completed. How is this going to get resolved ?

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After the thread was locked I contacted MikeK and asked him how he was going to refund the money. He has both my PayPal and mailing address. To date, payment has not been received. So clearly, despite all of his assurances to the contrary, and the closing of the original thread, he had no intention of providing a refund.

Thus, I am out $400 for a project I paid for and never received from DNforum member MikeK. Moreover, since he solicited work on this forum, and failed to complete the same, or provide a refund, he should be banned.

Also, how was my paypal address canceled? it isn't. Regardless, I'm offering to refund your money back

9 days later I'm still waiting for a refund.

Anyone that gives you your money back is not a scammer, specially that gives you money back for a minor part of one of three sites, Carl. Thank you, and feel free, again, to email me, in your own time to get a refund.

Done, now where's my refund?

MikeK has been online since my post today yet is no longer responding. He pulled a lot of fast ones throughout this ordeal, having my previous threads locked and deleted, asking me to withdraw my PayPal dispute, etc., and then not finishing the work.

This last thread was locked on 12/8 after he acknowledged not completing the project and that he owed my $400. Now that it is live again he is still playing games. I guess his reputation means very little to him.

If he doesn't pay MikeK should be banned. How can DNforum allow a scammer to continue to do business on these forums after "taking" a fellow member?

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DomainFatigue, I made it clear in my last email that I was having the shirts mailed back to you and the money sent.

I don't think you're entitled to say how fast the refund is made given that you dragged me through all this twice now and refused my offers for a refund numerous times before both via email and even in these threads.

You mailed the tshirts to one of my cousins who happens to still be out of town (i explained she's a model a long time ago before you even paid me for the project, she travels etc.)

Once she's back you'll have your shirts mailed to you and the money sent. I'd appreciate it if you handled yourself a bit more maturely Carl, after everything you've done, the name calling rampage, threats, refusing any sort of resolution, for ages, I think it's not your call to have me 'jump' when you say jump... (not that i can mail anything yet etc until she's back anyway..)

Cheers (and sorry for the late reply...i might have appeared to be on but either i didnt notice your post or i had went to bed, i dont have a 'carl radar'...)

PS. DM me your paypal info as I don't have it on record and i'll have the money sent to you ASAP. you only emailed me your mailing address as confirmation (was just checking again now)

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainFatigue, I made it clear in my last email that I was having the shirts mailed back to you and the money sent.

I don't think you're entitled to say how fast the refund is made given that you dragged me through all this twice now and refused my offers for a refund numerous times before both via email and even in these threads.

Actually Mike in your last email one week ago today, you indicated you might have the money mailed with the shirts. As for my PP email, stop playing games. I have previously confirmed it for you. It's the same email we have been using all along (for two months) and that I made payments from Mike so it shouldn't come as a suprise. But I just sent it to you yet again.

I don't think you're entitled to say how fast the refund is made...

Not a professional way to conduct business - to say the least.

The principal behind offering ethical services is simple. A client hires you and you either do the job that was paid for or refund the money immediately.

I am not in the business of providing interest free loans.

Mike you were on this morning looking at this thread for some time, have my PayPal addy, but still haven't paid.

Mods, MikeK needs to be banned until he pays. Otherwise, what protection is really afforded members here? Do you pick and choose who has to follow the forum rules and who doesn't? The rules should apply to all. That is the larger issue.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike, you see this is why veracity is so important. When you are telling the truth, as I have been for months now, there is no down-side. However, when one side-steps the issues, points the finger at his accuser, denies basic facts, etc., as you have been, eventually it catches up with you.

You no where near completed the third site that I paid you for, never provided proof that the photos in question existed, made up one excuse after another, etc., only to be caught in the end.

When I was demanding completion of the work I paid you to do, you insisted on a refund, hoping to be viewed as the reasonable one. But when I called your bluff - no pictures and no refund.

You denied that your PayPal account was cancelled, and claimed to have one, but can't make a payment that way.

I paid you for the pictures. So why should I have to await payment from your cousin? That defies common sense. And how long has your cousin been away?

The fact is you spent money from a client you didn't earn. And now you don't have it, do you?

Excuse me? Wow.
If someone is late on handing work, etc, simply ask for a refund, if they dont give it you then make it public. What part of that entire concept don't you get Carl?

You were right about one thing...

Here you go again with accusations and more nonsense. I had a dispute with a member that was based around a misunderstanding, anyone that reads it can tell. Again, you're dragging this on and on.

Here's a definition for the word swindle Carl http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swindled

As I said before and ill say this for the last time, feel free to email me the details ive asked for in your own time (pp/shipping address) to get this done with. Thanks.

Who is dragging this on?

Thanks for the definition. Care to explain how you don't meet it?

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Carl, while i keep trying to understand why you started out with the first thread, and second, and thirds etc how many now? all of defamatory nature etc. i have a gutt feeling you're one of those people that will never be satisfied.

Having said that, Refund of $400 has just been made.
I think you can move along and I hope that the next developer, designer that works with you, even if their situation causes a delay etc, don't end up getting the same/similar treatment (defamatory/abusive) as I did here.

It's all good.
Take care.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Carl, while i keep trying to understand why you started out with the first thread, and second, and thirds etc how many now? all of defamatory nature etc. i have a gutt feeling you're one of those people that will never be satisfied.

Having said that, Refund of $400 has just been made.
I think you can move along and I hope that the next developer, designer that works with you, even if their situation causes a delay etc, don't end up getting the same/similar treatment (defamatory/abusive) as I did here.

It's all good.
Take care.

Thanks. I just checked PayPal and did receive a refund from someone I don't know in the amount in question. I guess you still don't have a PayPal account. Hopefully, it won't be disputed.

For the record, I have been using BuildsOut for about two years now, maybe longer. I hired them initially off these forums and a half-dozen sites later have never had a problem. The only reason I tried your service was because their lead designer was ill for a short while. Thank God she has returned to work and handles business above-board, without excuses, games or lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom