Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Misconduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLICKMARKET

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
TIME TO STOP THIS TYPE OF ABUSE OF MEMBERS !!
this response to mmdomains is totally unacceptable in any forum and should not be condoned .....people have been barred for a lot less, ....... this brings the whole forum into serious disrepute!!
KLICKMARKET !!

MC Juice
Local time: 06:41 PM

Your confusing the words "critical" & "honesty." Either control your adolescent emotions, or go cry the blues somewhere else.

And as I would like to say it;
Put that in your glass dick and smoke it!

Last edited by MC Juice on 05-25-2002 at 06:36 PM

MCJ's post was edited for its content so reposting it is hardly smart klick as all you are doing is pouring gas into the ashtray.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I personally am still wondering why MC wasn't deleted for his comment about my "homosexual" tendencies. This most recent comment is also instant deletion in my book.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:laugh:
Got a kick out of the bold capped lettering at the beginning of your post.

Anyway before you go emailing Cops.com for Virtual assault and battery. Get a life. I mean really. Your social life must be nonexistent. If you have gone out of your way to make a new thread addressing such a non-offensive,minuscule comment. That I might add, was brought upon oneself by the devaluing of Jim's post/appraisel. You want to throw a tantrum after each post your offended by. Go ahead. But do not expect a rally of enthusiasts to praise and support your stand.

If you expected a Domain name utopia, with all positive, ego-inflating comments. Then your reality check must have bounced a long time ago!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom