• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MissMacao.com + 1

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotWot is verified member.

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
3,297
Reaction score
56
MissRussia.com sold for $50K this week so maybe a spike in similar names?

MissMacao.com

Also own the long winded "Miss" but actual name of what was Russia:

MissRussianFederation.com
 
I cant see how this name would have a similar value, usually its not a good idea to chase sales of similar domains, because usually the motivation behind spending that much on a name like this are unknown. Missmacao I would say is worth $$ reseller
 
I think low $xxx
 
I think "missmacau" would be better.
mid xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom