Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MNB,com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Did you meet Tom Fresco in a dark alley in San Francisco? Or in a Yakuza bar in Osaka?

Domain Summit 2024

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you need his phone use google and search, i am to tired for this circus.

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i meet him in your mother house , he is boyfriend of your mother and watch your mouth width words i often being in us :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's ok. I'll give you the opportunity to cross yourself, Orthodox style before you meet Mr. Glock.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Certainly an alarming situation.

PS it has also become quite unprofessional.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I called Tom Fresco and told me to go **** myself :D and that he knows nothing about selling you MNB.com So I guess we're out of this one.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seriously, Tom Fresco was rude on the phone. Maybe I called the wrong guy? Come on Bat, give us the phone number and you'll be on your way to sainthood.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The only place "Tom Fresco" exists is in Bat's ass :D

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can say something but i not say these words . I do not want to scary this nice community. Admins please delete all scamming post leave only inportant ones. I will look around here till the investigation end . Looking to cooperate . I not need any stolen domains so if it seems it is stolen i will ready to push this domain to previous owner.

Acro i have the glock 24 at home i am collecting many off guns its my hobby ;)

So i only looking to figure out this problem, not to terrorize this formum members.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Ok Mr. Cooperative.

1. Tell us who sold you the domain, Tom Fresco? Or Ali baba. Whoever.
2. Give us a phone number we can call.

Otherwise, you're full of shit. I've already called the company who owned the domain less than a month ago.

Come back Monday after the Superbowl to hear what Dan Lofdahl has to say.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can someone clarify something.

Acro, did the previous owner you spoke with state the name was stolen ? If so why is this eve a discussion, have them call the registrar and a lawyer and ban the member. End of story, the warning was great but now this is just senseless.

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Because there are no evidence. I checked the domain before buying and for me its not look suspicious.

If the domain are stolen and previous owner do not want it back by no costs of advocates then i drop this domain and go to suicide.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BAT, what is the day you purchased the domain again ? Thank you

Admit it, all you did was register Applied-info.com and then gained access to MNB.com via the [email protected] email.

This makes very little sense to me as that email was the tech email at the time of transfer and not admin when it changes from the person you say is the real owner. It BECOMES the admin right before private whois but not while in the " real owners " posession.

The question becomes why the theif used Tom and the applied-info email as new admin email after stolen. It is possible the tech contact had access and switched ownership to his and that is how it became the admin but your theory is flat out wrong.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Can someone clarify something.

Acro, did the previous owner you spoke with state the name was stolen ? If so why is this eve a discussion, have them call the registrar and a lawyer and ban the member. End of story, the warning was great but now this is just senseless.

What do you need to know? Pick up the phone and call the number I listed. It's a corporation, I asked to be patched to the person in question and left a message. Bat brought up a name, "Tom Fresco" that has nothing to do with all this as far as I am concerned.

BAT, what is the day you purchased the domain again ? Thank you

This makes very little sense to me as that email was the tech email at the time of transfer and not admin when it changes from the person you say is the real owner. It BECOMES the admin right before private whois but not while in the " real owners " posession.

The question becomes why the theif used Tom and the applied-info email as new admin email after stolen. It is possible the tech contact had access and switched ownership to his and that is how it became the admin but your theory is flat out wrong.

Your statements are a bit cloudy and you throw in "Tom's" name; again, that's not the last legitimate owner.

Here's a hint: the domain changed registrar, that's how the theft occurred by transferring it out.

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You look like in more time in domain business but seems not wery inteligent . Ask a pro if someone can change or transfer domain by having only technical contact mail .It is impossible to transfer domain width technical contact .

thread can be closed , its only pig dreams what you writing here .

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hey Bat, good morning. Still haven't received Tom Fresco's phone number. Or whoever you say sold you the domain.

I like pork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators