Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MNB,com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hy . how are you ?

Domain Summit 2024

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro, I was just correcting something I saw when looking at whois, your theory of HOW a theft occured was inaccurate and that can lead down the wrong path when finding the theif. Secondly you havent even actually spoken to the last owner? Man oh man, sure the whole thing is fishy and something is clearly odd but we need facts.

There are 3 options at this point...

BAT bought the name from " Tom " and " Tom " was the real theif...

BAT is " Tom " and BAT just flat out stole it and is using " Tom " as a cover...

Lastly things are all on the up and up ( which is at this point seeming a long shot at best ), we won't know until we ACTUALLY speak to the last owner. Until that time you have nothing.

The reason I throw in Tom's name is your theory of the applied-info email being used to steal the name from who you beliebve the real owner is was not possible. I do not doubt the company could be a victim but their admin email was NOT applied-info therefore NOT how it was stolen.

I am not doubting the theft here, just method and curious if anyone actually has a hard fact from the last legit owner, clearly not yet. Will be nice to hear from them, keep us posted when you know.

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think i fill a wipo today. I not need any blames here. Contact the all previous owners. I think all other owners want to get it domain because now he have worth.

Please let me know about situation so i can work width it out .

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think i fill a wipo today. I not need any blames here. Contact the all previous owners. I think all other owners want to get it domain because now he have worth.

So you either realize it was a stolen name now or are at least surrendering yourself as a theif, here nor there, when the last legit owner is contacted they can be put in touch with you to handle a transfer if need be, thnk you for cooperating.

Your signature is quite telling of a white flag imo. :lol:

Our domains for sale at sedo: tx.com, je.com, qb.com, 90.com, hy.com, oy.com

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The admin contact was indeed using an applied-info.com E-mail address, that domain dropped and was registered by another party on 25 Dec to take control of MMB.COM.
As far as I am concerned that's how the domain was stolen.

Besides, the whois has changed yesterday. The thief is trying to cover his tracks but he won't fool anybody.

Our domains for sale at sedo: tx.com, je.com, qb.com, 90.com, hy.com, oy.com
What a joke.

Edit: I mean MNB.com, not MMB

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The admin contact was indeed using an applied-info.com E-mail address, that domain dropped and was registered by another party on 25 Dec to take control of MMB.COM.
As far as I am concerned that's how the domain was stolen.

Besides, the whois has changed yesterday. The thief is trying to cover his tracks but he won't fool anybody.

What a joke.

Edit: I mean MNB.com, not MMB

I agree the last visable whois is applied-info admin but that is not who we are sayin the last true owner may be and that last true owner did NOT use applied-info as admin email.

The last admin info for who we ( Acro mentioned ) maybe the true owner is as follows...

Administrative Contact:
Moffatt, Nichol and Bonney, Inc.
Dan Lofdahl ([email protected])
+1.5032322117
Fax: +1.5032328023
1845 NE Couch St.
Portland, OR 97232
US

Technical Contact:
Applied Information Services
Host Hostmaster ([email protected])
+1.5036367696
Fax: +1.5036970204
4000 SW Kruse Way Pl Building 1 Suite 275
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
US

In changed to ....

Administrative Contact:
Tom Hopkins ([email protected])
+1.5032342132
Fax: +1.5032376352
West 60th Street
New York, NY 10019
US

Immediately going private and here we are. So to state the applied-info.com email was used to steal the name makes no sense as it was never the admin contact. Keep in mind the last legit owner ( see above ) had this as technical contact info and makes me think the tech had access to this domain name ( inside job ) OR the theif used it to look legit, silly but possible.

Also the cache shows the applied-info email once the admin with a couple diferent names, like Mike Roof, who is that suddenly? Cearly at this point something went funny.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree the last visable whois is applied-info admin but that is not who we are sayin the last true owner may be and that last true owner did NOT use applied-info as admin email.

The last admin info for who we ( Acro mentioned ) maybe the true owner is as follows...

Administrative Contact:
Moffatt, Nichol and Bonney, Inc.
Dan Lofdahl ([email protected])
+1.5032322117
Fax: +1.5032328023
1845 NE Couch St.
Portland, OR 97232
US

Technical Contact:
Host Hostmaster ([email protected])
+1.5036367696
Fax: +1.5036970204
4000 SW Kruse Way Pl Building 1 Suite 275
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
US

In changed to ....

Administrative Contact:
Tom Hopkins ([email protected])
+1.5032342132
Fax: +1.5032376352
West 60th Street
New York, NY 10019
US

Immediately going private and here we are. So to state the applied-info.com email was used to steal the name makes no sense as it was never the admin contact. Keep in mind the last legit owner ( see above ) had this as technical contact info and makes me think the tech had access to this domain name ( inside job ) OR the theif used it to look legit, silly but possible.

Also the cache shows the applied-info email once the admin with a couple diferent names, like Mike Roof, who is that suddenly? Cearly at this point something went funny.

Hmm... a Portland based architecture firm. Anyone call them yet?

http://www.archiplanet.org/wiki/MNB_Architects_(MNBA),_Portland,_Oregon,_USA

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro says he has a call in so we have to wait and see...

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can call to the 1st owner who registered this domain also . You not get this domain. Now i know what you want to do :D Its so silly.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We'll probably find out the domain was stolen right before it hit the drop market.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can call to the 1st owner who registered this domain also . You not get this domain. Now i know what you want to do :D Its so silly.

Hey once we contact Nichol Moffat and Robert Bonney we will know if what you say is true. If they say ya we sold it to Tom etc than good for you, if not you can give it back :) That simple....

Maybe Tom stole it and screwed you by reselling it, maybe Tom and you are the same guy, maybe its all legit...time will tell :cool:

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to agree....

This is a no brainer

1. Bat gives DNF contact info from previous owner
a. Bat gives no contact info, ban him and label the domain as stolen until proven otherwise
b. he provides contact info, DNF verifies and we all eat crow ( I doubt it )

Is there anything I am missing?

I would like to meet Bat in person. :)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On a side note, any have any evidence this name actually expired or dropped ? I dont see it at all in hwois history, in fact the day it switched from Robert and Nichol ( 12-26-08 )the expiry date was as follows....

Creation date: 04 Jan 1995 05:00:00
Expiration date: 03 Jan 2009 05:00:00

Meaning it switched prior to any exipy even being applied.

BAT

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never contacted the seller by phone. I get offer throw mail. Yes it is simple if i get letter from trans to my current mail box what this domain been stolen i push to previous owner.

my gmail open to figure out this issue .

After that go blame something bigger like tucows because off not droped domains who they selling after current owner not renewing it ;)

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Funny is all these scammers gives away their cosistently broken english. BTW 90.com which he listed in his signature belonged to one hacked Godaddy account which has been already recovered.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never contacted the seller by phone. I get offer throw mail. Yes it is simple if i get letter from trans to my current mail box what this domain been stolen i push to previous owner.

After that go blame something bigger like tucows because off not droped domains who they selling after current owner not renewing it ;)

So Tom sold you the name according to you, told you it was a drop but no evidence it was. At least you will give it back it proven it was stolen and that is good of you, thank you. It is the honorable thing to do. Hopefully for you Tom really got it from them legit and you are ok but this needed to be investigated is all. Your cooperation is good, let's now wait and see what happens when Acro speaks with them.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Cut the sh!t. 5 pages of dancing, and not one single post offering concrete evidence you acquired it legitimately. How stupid are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom