Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
How do you back order? What do you mean? The extension is not even launched for public as of yet?
LOL what an unfair advantage here... With Pool having a vast group of registrars diggin for them how will the other registrars with only one connection have a chance?
I backordered like a hundred ...
I hope they're not sooo good in catching otherwise I have no idea how to pay that...
But if manufacturers start locking mobile device browsers so they can only surf on the .mobi extention then it will certainly be a different story. I can't think of any other reason for Vodafone, Samsung, Ericsson and Nokia to be involved in this otherwise pointless extention.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.