Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.mobi Supporters Game Plan for the next 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never once did I accuse you of being incensed.

You are so fixated on getting me banned. Not healthy for a young strapping lad or lass like yourself to have such undo stress in your life.

Let it go. Let your infatuation for me go. I no longer want to be the object of your desire.

Set yourself free.
Screen shots don't lie. Typical circa, run run run as fast as you can

I have submitted the following to Adam, per suggestion of BATMAN:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6466/doccom1mv1.jpg

Thanks,
Sam

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does that mean that you have the right to go around claiming they are faking their sales?
Mine were faked. The bidders did not pay. So Sedo led me to believe they were sold.

So, yes...as painful as it is to come before all of you, I will admit to fraud as my sales were not paid for and the domains remain in my name and control.

I am sorry. Please don't hate.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do u even know if he faked his sale? What if it was a simple mistake of putting SOLD because he heard auctioneers say SOLD when the hammer goes down? The fact IS, that you DON'T. This thread was nothing to do with mjnels sales so why bring it up in the first place?? You are bullying him and NO I won't keep my mouth closed. Lot's of people put SOLD after they have auctioned their domain and the auction closed. Does that mean that you have the right to go around claiming they are faking their sales?

There was no auctioneer... this was not some live auction saying SOLD SOLD! Keep in mind this was in JULY. By now, the thread SHOULD HAVE been CORRECTED.

That's why I did not accuse him via November and later sales. July though, that is UNACCEPTABLE.

NO I won't keep my mouth closed

Then you admit that you have instigated personal attacks on me.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We're here for you, Samantha. Any time you want to discuss your issues, be they fear of retards, old people, people having incest, IU only being ranked 5th, or your dislike for me and for .mobi.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't you get it or what? It's your own fault that people treat you the way they do.

Quit insulting people and you will be treated with the respect that you deserve.

Again, you should not butt into people's business. We have an old feud dating WAY BACK, and guess WHO STARTED THAT ONE? HMMM, hot headed CIRCA?!?! :?::?::?:

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We're here for you, Samantha. Any time you want to discuss your issues, be they fear of retards, old people, people having incest, IU only being ranked 5th, or your dislike for me and for .mobi.

You have been reported, no need to deal with you for a while. Good bye circa.

Wait... i thought you said you never mentioned "incest".

:uhoh::uhoh:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again, you should not butt into people's business. We have an old feud dating WAY BACK, and guess WHO STARTED THAT ONE? HMMM, hot headed CIRCA?!?! :?::?::?:
Listen to this advice. Words of wisdom...you should not butt into people's business.

Pure poetry.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well actually I'm talking about you & I. If I see you posting insults to multiple members then I will assume that it is you who has the problem. Not all of them.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well actually I'm talking about you & I. If I see you posting insults to multiple members then I will assume that it is you who has the problem. Not all of them.

I have insulted a total of TWO people, both who started the feud.

DOC COM and MJNELS.

Anyone else I have "insulted" launched at me after I "insulted" one of the two.

Simple as that.

Doc Com, you're not running? Explain your "incest" post to me again :shy:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have insulted a total of TWO people, both who started the feud.

DOC COM and MJNELS.

Anyone else I have "insulted" launched at me after I "insulted" one of the two.

Simple as that.

Doc Com, you're not running? Explain your "incest" post to me again :shy:
Baby, I'm not running. Nor am I a little squeal like you and your frat sisters. I think Adam may be smart enough to read the entire thread and piece things together on his own, rather than read you little quotes from me.

So perhaps rather than keep lunching on me, you better run along now and delete and edit your own comments so they are so clean they sound like satin panties rubbing together.

And give Mark a hug and a kiss with some tongue for me.

Hurry! Hurry!

Copy this before I change a word of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom