Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.mobi Supporters Game Plan for the next 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dr-_phil_and_dad.jpg

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, ROTFLMAO.

I promise you, should we ever meet you will have that one opportunity to call me a retard and an old man to my face. And I promise, I will laugh so hard in your face that folks will think I am just that what you called me.

??? You just don't make sense old man. You want to laugh like a old retard for everyone to see? By all means go ahead.

Glad to see you picked a picture that represents you well circa :lol::lol:. Time to start packing up for college. Circa, have fun trolling the internet. You have made yourself look like a complete fool. :lol::lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Batman

Bud:

I don't hate or like .mobi. I don't CARE about .mobi. I CARE about the stupidity of internet flamers.

They make my day. :lol::lol:

Again, best of luck to you, perhaps you should close this thread and start another one. I promise i won't "invade" that one. I already got enough entertainment to last through spring semester :lol::lol:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for this important announcement. iphones.mobi December stats are in. :yes:

iphones.gif

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again, best of luck to you, perhaps you should close this thread and start another one.
Sounds like you know the drill already? Close the thread that YOU RUINED and start another so you can get away with all of your insults?

I don't want this thread closed or deleted, thanks very much.

You have insulted more than one person here today and not only that you insulted every single Gold Member & potentially DNF itself.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
??? You just don't make sense old man. You want to laugh like a old retard for everyone to see? By all means go ahead.
I guess I'll just have to cry myself to sleep.

Time to start packing up for college.

tampons check
motion lotion gel check
leather crotchless panties check
butt plug still impacted
surgical date to remove butt plug check
tell everyone I am off to college check

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you know the drill already? Close the thread that YOU RUINED and start another so you can get away with all of your insults?

I don't want this thread closed or deleted, thanks very much.

You have insulted more than one person here today and not only that you insulted every single Gold Member & potentially DNF itself.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"WAHHH, oh my god, I can't believe he insulted me, after I called him childish. WAHHH."

If you really like DNForum, perhaps you should SUPPORT IT? :uhoh:

Oh yes, I have insulted all the gold members in the forum. God forgive me :lol::lol: . Who made you spokesperson for 1000 members? Yourself? What a tool.

I want this thread pernamently opened by the way. Just so the world can see circa's pure stupidity.

PLEASE MODS DON'T touch this thread. ACTUALLY STICKY NOTE IT!

Sure you got enough laugh for yourself and VIOLATED THIS THREAD....

YOU ALSO HAVE VIOLATED our GOAL of 2008 ... As a COMMUNITY we discussed our focus should be to move forward and stop this CHILDISH ACTS.... you are a perfect EXAMPLE

MODS, JOHNN .. Did we Not AGREE that we should stop this type of communication?!? Personal Attacks should not be accepted !!! Anyone responsible for PERSONAL ATTACKS in 2008 should be temp-banned.

We have all been part of this NEGATIVE energy... this is no place for this and Im a supporter of this 2008 GOAL to RAISE AWARNESS AND TERMINATE Accounts who decide NOT TO FOLLOW the RULES

Ban circa1850 aka Doc Com for the amount of members he has insulted then? How about ban mjnels for mocking other members? Let's ban the entire .mobi crew while we are at it?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tell me about it. I should start hyping .mobis so I can dump this dog.
Half of what you paid and it will no longer be your problem.

Serious. Sounds like a bogus deal but count your loses now. That way if it goes belly up we will both be out of the same amount.

Offer stands for one week.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
final word:

You have no right to tell other members where to post or where not to post on this forum!

if you only want agreeable opinions, start your own exclusive forum.

I was restating the exact opinion of the mod, and you start bashing me. Starting with Doc Com. According to you, we should ban him, since he started the fire.

Good night.

Let me Refresh Your memory idname:

I could go on & on about how much of a loser you are...

Instead of that, *post reported*.

Maybe DNF should have an age limit to cut out this kinda crap?

You like starting fires then running away buddy? Stop being a hypocrite. Every single insult has been thrown by .MOBIERS first. I don't take shit from no one, so don't try and throw some insult and run away.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
final word:

I was restating the exact opinion of the mod, and you start bashing me. Starting with Doc Com. According to you, we should ban him, since he started the fire.

Good night.

You like starting fires then running away buddy?
You lost out on buying into .mobi early on and now u are here to bash it, IMHO. That is how I was going to explain to you how much of a loser you are.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You lost out on buying into .mobi early on and now u are here to bash it, IMHO. That is how I was going to explain to you how much of a loser you are.

Obviously, that post was NOT an insult or personal attack by YOU. :rolleyes: . According to Batman, we should BAN any member who INSTIGATES attacks. I wonder who that may be.

Check the thread to see who starts throwing personal attacks out first.

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

You like starting fires then running away buddy? Stop being a hypocrite. Every single insult has been thrown by .MOBIERS first. I don't take shit from no one, so don't try and throw some insult and run away.
I just explained myself above. NO I am not running away.

Obviously, that post was NOT an insult or personal attack by YOU. :rolleyes: . According to Batman, we should BAN any member who INSTIGATES attacks. I wonder who that may be.

Check the thread to see who starts throwing personal attacks out first.
Yeah, YOU. Attacking mjnels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom