• Welcome to DNForum.comâ„¢ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 530,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

mobileye.io

m man

@Johnn again, thank you!

Not sure I understand. If I am not using the name, what is the problem with just keeping it parked? I don't see how that is a trademark infringement...

m man

@Johnn

assuming this is the problem...
  • You may not attempt to get rights in the Brand Assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
Got it, thanks! I'm going to check with a local lawyer on how problematic it might actually be for me to hold on to this.

Thanks!

Johnn

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond Member
If you park meaning you are trying to monetize the profit from their name and they will have a strong case. Delete it would be the best option.