Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Mod Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an open buying transaction in a sales thread that was closed. What if I need to communicate to the seller or otherwise in the thread during my transaction? Now I can't. I wish the mods here would think before acting in closing threads simply because of all the piddly rules around here.

Upvote 0

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's the bottom line,

This thread started out constructive and then went off topic.

As Nameslave mentioned the rules are here for a reason and a few outspoken members will not change the rules, this is a suggestion area not an area for demands.

The thread will accomplish it's original intent:

1) When a thread is closed a reason will be given.

2) The domain in title will stay as a rule. Most domainers, including me, won't even look at a thread without a domain in it, so whenether you believe it or not, endusers or no end users, it affects your sales. Why would you go into a store that had nothing in the window you were interested in.

3) Doc's suggestion of a re-org of the subforums is a good one and as management I am clearly open to that one. Plesae feel free to start a new string called suggested re-org and drop your 'suggestions' there. We can't act on all of them but clearly the ones that make sense will be acted upon.

4) If you still feel you want to have domains that are not indexed, upgrade to Exclusive and I'll add a section where you can feel free to post all your names without getting any eyes to view them.

I think the other point to take from this is just because people found gold in the the mines doesn't mean they are jewelers. People need to understand there is more to being a domainer than just finding good domains. It is important to be able to find bueyrs for your products without thinking a post from you or a previous buyer can affect your ability to negotiate.

This thread will now be closed.
Reason: The dead horse has been beaten enough.

Please feel free to PM me if you still want to discuss it.

It's time to go back to domaining.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom