Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MOIL.com make offer mOIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeRoS

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PayPal won't refund anything. They're useless. Only use PayPal for users that you truly trust. Even then take necessary precautions, like checking and confirming whois.

So what do you suggest ?! I made an application for the first paypal legally.

Domain Summit 2024

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had the same case in DNF a pair of years ago and PayPal did not refund me even showing all the proofs (and having the CEO of NameCheap.com ready to testify) because they stick to their rule: they do not refund virtual merchandises!

It's one of the many reasons why I created ECOP, allow to secure small transactions for a low escrow fee.
For a sale of $3,500 for example the escrow fee at ECOP.com is $35 only.
Next time, think about it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Addendum to to the top comment--

But tell him that he must FIRST refund all monies FIRST, then you will send him back the domain..... and that he must do quickly :)
Not even a matter of consideration in this case. That name is absolutely worthless

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bullshit. It is an obvious scam and why the hell would he not just instantly refund his PayPal payment? It's only a button click.. Scam, scam, scammer ...
I peaked in on the thread yesterday to see where the offers where. Of course its a scam. A decent LLLL with the word OIL in it, sells it in less than 24 hours of posting WHILE offers were still coming in.

Indeed...if it smells like, looks like, and tastes like bullshit then it is bullshit.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I feel bad I didn't report this thread, after another member PM'ed me stating that he felt this guy does not own MOIL because he would not accept Escrow or PayPal *after* the push. I told him to report it.

Adam needs to enforce the member verification program.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
take the time to READ the thread
people have took time out to post whois etc

rnoil.com was registered YESTERDAY!
work it out

MOIL.com was headline of sales thread and is owned and not for sale

the only grey area is owners accoun t on dnf may have been hijacked
A clever trick and trickery using the right font...rnoil. On appearances, it is very similar to m. But the fact that this ass posted it as being Moil is total fraud when the real name is:
rnoil
rnoil

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Call PayPal n tell them you did not authorize payment n only then u will get refund.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've complained. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. I did the necessary steps. I do not know english very well..
DID YOU PAY WITH CREDIT CARD PAYMENT? if yes, then the only way to get you money back if he does not refund is to file with your CC company.

Otherwise, if you paid with cash or from savings or checking account, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but filing a complaint with paypal will not go well in your favor.

I am sorry. I no longer speak or write fluent Italian but I will try to help:

I am using bablefish for words I can not remember:

-----------

Sono stato in Italia diverse volte e parlava quasi fluente italiano. Ma, ora non parlo molto italiano, dimenticare molto. Ora, solo parlare e scrivere un po ' italiano.

In primo luogo, si deve contattare la polizia e un reclamo. Questo è un crimine. Se hai il nome e l'indirizzo della persona, la polizia può essere in grado di aiutare.

Se sai che il distretto è la residenza della criminale, a contatto con la polizia nella sua città natale. Far loro sapere che cosa è accaduto. Coinvolgere la polizia perché questo è un crimine.

Deve fare questo. PayPal non può aiutare. Spetta a voi per trovare il criminale. Parlando della polizia nella sua città natale sarà maggiore aiuto. Ho fatto questo prima negli Stati Uniti e recuperare i soldi perché la polizia ha arrestato il criminale.

FARE QUESTO! Non vedo l'ora.

Mi dispiace, il mio amico. Auguriamo bene!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Moil.com is a 5-figure domain, if you were asked or less than that, you were already suckered by your own attempt to land a great deal.

Remember folks: what appears to be too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One other "test" if someone owns a domain is to ask the seller to CHANGE a few details in the who.is. For instance, as them to change the nameserves from Sedo to Namedrive for instance. Or to add or change a phone or fax number etc.

If they can do that, they probably own the name or have control of name. Rule #1 is always check the who.is!

I still suggest Escrow.com if you don't know the seller. It is relatively inexpensive and you can push a deal thru un a deay or two if both parties move quick.

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello , i have only make a mistake , i have read moil but the domain is rnoil , i not have problem to refund the money in paypal , but if i not receive the domain back i not can refund it , if i refund i not have any domain back because the transaction is finish , im a honest men , all is only a mistake , not have intention to fraud any people , the money is blocked on paypal with the dispute , i not have make any fraud , but please send me the domain back and you receive the money back immediately , i have write the buyer 1 minute after i have understand the mistake and write this solution but the buyer not send domain back.
The solution is very easy , send back the domain and receive the all money refund.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
hello , i have only make a mistake , i have read moil but the domain is rnoil , i not have problem to refund the money in paypal , but if i not receive the domain back i not can refund it , if i refund i not have any domain back because the transaction is finish , im a honest men , all is only a mistake , not have intention to fraud any people , the money is blocked on paypal with the dispute , i not have make any fraud , but please send me the domain back and you receive the money back immediately , i have write the buyer 1 minute after i have understand the mistake and write this solution but the buyer not send domain back.
The solution is very easy , send back the domain and receive the all money refund.

Bullshit.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Refund the buyer his money.
Then, he'll push the domain back to you.
If he doesn't, who do you think we are going to pounce on next?

Either you do that... like NOW... or we have not even started on you yet.

Your choice italsat.

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello ACRO , if i think to fraud with this domain , securely not use paypal , i use paypal from many years and on the dispute win 99% the buyer , i have write in real time the buyer and have write not problem , i refund all money but send me the domain back , the buyer not send the domain and this question go to be a big problem but is a simply return the domain and you receive the money back . In this forum have some people that use ebay ? i am a seller on ebay , when i sell a product , the buyer pay me first and i ship the item , if the buyer have problem with the item , the buyer send back the item and when i receive it , i make a complete refund. In this case i have make only a big mistake have buy this domain and for all time i have read moil , but not problem i refund the buyer but send me the domain back.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
italsat,

Do not make it worse. Refund the buyer the money NOW.

This does not seem to be an honest mistake. You clearly post MOIL both in title and in the post.
As a matter of fact, you use lower case for the M - mOIL in the title.

I suggest you do it now and I mean it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, you published a name for sale and intentionally used Times Roman with a serif and capitalized the letter M. There was no

moil
MOIL

for sale.

You sale was for

rnoil
RNOIL

RNoil and nothing like Moil.

You went out of your way to select a font that was not the default on the forum. That in itself demonstrates your plan to defraud someone.

Now for you to insist you need rnoil back is ludicrous. It is a worthless name and you knew it.

Perhaps the buyer needs to telephone the Carabinieri to report file a police report.

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello , if not is a honest mistake , i not write here (i think ) , is a honest mistake , rnoil or moil when you read this on your dynadot account you can make a mistake . I use this forum from many years and not have make any fraud .

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i not have any problem to refund the buyer but can receive the domain back ?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

can mods clarify if this poster has same i.p as when account owner logged in say a week or so ago?
so we can see if same person or imposter

based on paypal email and details given by buyer;

Mevo, Giovanni
via don morosini 125
latina, Latina 04100
Italy
+39.0773176115

http://www.webboar.com/whois-name/Giovanni Mevo

@Giovanni
you need to log into paypal, authorise paypal to refund payment NOW
also ring them to confirm is being done right away
buyer cannot cancel paypal ticket to get normal refund from you as you will no doubt disappear and they will give him no joy if he reopens another, as you well know

you got 12 hours to sort it otherwise I would advise buyer to escalate to interpol
even the Italian police couldn't screw up with this much evidence
the only 'bunga bunga' you can expect is from a 200 pound cellmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators