Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MOIL.com make offer mOIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello , if not is a honest mistake , i not write here (i think ) , is a honest mistake , rnoil or moil when you read this on your dynadot account you can make a mistake . I use this forum from many years and not have make any fraud .

you registered it 2 days ago you bogbrush!
do we look like a room full of 2 year olds?

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have make a backorder for pending domain , and dynadot have grab it , yesterday , i only ask the domain back , i sincerely refund the money but send me the domain back , is only a mistake and i am honest , when dynadot have grab this domain i have read moil and the mistake have continued with the sale , i have think from the first time to have moil.com and have open a sale for this domain, only when the buyer have received the domain , have understand the mistake and have write the buyer to send me the domain back and i refund immedialy the money. I not understand , why the buyer not send me the domain back , what you do with rnoil.com ? when receive the domain i go to paypal and choice to refund all money .

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have make a backorder for pending domain , and dynadot have grab it , yesterday , i only ask the domain back , i sincerely refund the money but send me the domain back , is only a mistake and i am honest , when dynadot have grab this domain i have read moil and the mistake have continued with the sale , i have think from the first time to have moil.com and have open a sale for this domain, only when the buyer have received the domain , have understand the mistake and have write the buyer to send me the domain back and i refund immedialy the money. I not understand , why the buyer not send me the domain back , what you do with rnoil.com ? when receive the domain i go to paypal and choice to refund all money .

ok, if what you are saying is true. it's unfortunate
however now you realise what has happened you can't expect to push your misfortune on the buyer
especially now you realise you misrepresented the sale
you also must realise the domain is worthless?
doesn't matter if you paid $69 for backorder it's worth zero so doesn't really matter whether you get back or not
just REFUND the money
in this case doesn't matter whether buyer ever pushes domain back as worth squat although i amsure he will
after this experience when he gets cash back he may never log back into dnf again
do the right thing here!

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also why is the name for the paypal different to yours and the email used?
that the buyer mentions
i note from some other domains you are selling currently on dnf, they tie in with your username and other domains
http://whois.domaintools.com/idd.co

which leads me to believe your account hasn't been hijacked
so why have another paypal account in someone elses name?

I'm confused...........

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
now i have go to paypal to make the full refund , i have 3 open dispute because the buyer have send me 3 payment for make the total.
I have open the first dispute for 400 usd and have click make complete refund to the buyer, paypal have write ok and have close the dispute.
Have open the second dispute and have click make complete refund to the buyer and paypal write : you not have the money for make refund.
Why it ?
in First time i have the paypal to 0.00 , have received the payment from the buyer and the buyer have open the 3 dispute and my account return to 0.00.
Now i have make the first refund but paypal have pay 400 usd from my credit card , when the payment is blocked from paypal . Tomorrow i tel to paypal and report this bug , now i go to sleep because in italian is 3,15 am , now the situation is : paypal have all buyer money blocked , my paypal account is to 0.00 and paypal have taken the first refund from my credit card . The buyer have received 400usd back , tomorrow receive all the money but remember to send me the domain back. Good night

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
A lot of turmoil that could have been avoided. Next time, use Francois eCop escrow (this is a paid advertisement by the French Domainers Association).

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now the buyer have received full refund but i not have received domain back , i await the domain back ......

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Now the buyer have received full refund but i not have received domain back , i await the domain back ......

The buyer has not confirmed anything yet. How about we wait? And I still don't buy your story at all.

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the buyer have receive full refund in paypal and have write me in pm , now the buyer send money on your bank account and write me to await when you have money on your bank account to send me back the domain .

Kowalski

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This account, that left the most recent positive feedback to the seller, should be investigated as well:
http://www.dnforum.com/member-kowalski.html

I was reading the Domaining newsletter, read the story on your blog Acro and then came to the DNF thread just to find out I should be investigated, lol. I'm kidding, I completely understand your reaction.

Anyway, as to the last positive feedback I left to @italsat. I bought a domain (low $xxx) from him for which I paid first trough PayPal and got the domain to my GoDaddy account after. The deal was as smooth as it can be. This isn't an endorsement of the guy as I don't know him just a description of how my deal went with him.

Domain Master

Domain Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HEROS, take a deep breath and try to calm down.... I suggest you give this seller a chance to make good on what he just said to you-

HEROS: Like I said yesterday, a little time to straighten this thing out is important. From what I am reading in this thread the seller looks like he is trying to "make this thing right". So if this seller has been in contact with you now and has refunded all your money, then please let us know the status. And don't forget to send him back (even though its worthless) the domain he sent to you.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Anyway, as to the last positive feedback I left to @italsat. I bought a domain (low $xxx) from him for which I paid first trough PayPal and got the domain to my GoDaddy account after. The deal was as smooth as it can be. This isn't an endorsement of the guy as I don't know him just a description of how my deal went with him.

Thanks for stepping in, it seems we're in a good course here. This thread is the epitome of turmoil - or is it, turrnoil. :D

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Since English is clearly not the sellers primary language, I'm open to giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe this was a mistake. It unfortunate from a domainer perspective how quick we are at assuming deception was involved.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seriously?

It's obvious that he gambled and lost. Only an idiot would not know which domain they hand registered!

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, now where is HEROS ?

If the funds are actually recovered, as the seller has represented.... then it is time to return the offending domain.
If the funds are not returned, as represented... well, tell us that too.

Point is, no matter how lame anybody thinks that domain is... once the buyer has been made whole, the domain must be returned to the seller.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The circumstances of this listing and its motives need to be clarified.

HeRoS

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I talked to my lawyer, Waiting for the return of the money my bank account. the court will continue to. everything is done in accordance with the procedure in. I will report to you as a result of..I would like to thank everyone for the interest of..

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's claiming he has already refunded the payment via PayPal... is that the case or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom