Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MoneyEbook(,) How to create a successful ebook site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have got the domain

MoneyEbook(,)com

I am thinking of create an ebook about "how to make money etc....." and make a landing page and sell it.

Do you have other suggestions?

I appreciate your advices.

Ps: brokers welcome before I start developing the domain.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There's lots of "how to make money" guides out there. And they're all either mostly or partially scams. It only perpetuates my theory that "The only way to get rich quick online, is by telling somebody else that, for a fee, you can make them rich quick online."

(I thought that one up myself by the way :smilewinkgrin:)

My advice would be to act as a reseller for the "rich jerk" ebook. That was the first ebook I ever bought, and I can say it's probably the main thing that inspired me to get into online commerce.

As for writing the book yourself, it will take quite a bit of time to write, then you'd have to come up with a pitch page, and it would be too much effort for a strategy which completely surrounds a domain name.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

P.S. - One thing I really like about the rich jerk ebook is how well done the pitch page is. This translates into SALES. You can find the ebook affiliate program on clickbank.

Good luck!

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There's lots of "how to make money" guides out there. And they're all either mostly or partially scams. It only perpetuates my theory that "The only way to get rich quick online, is by telling somebody else that, for a fee, you can make them rich quick online."

(I thought that one up myself by the way :smilewinkgrin:)

My advice would be to act as a reseller for the "rich jerk" ebook. That was the first ebook I ever bought, and I can say it's probably the main thing that inspired me to get into online commerce.

As for writing the book yourself, it will take quite a bit of time to write, then you'd have to come up with a pitch page, and it would be too much effort for a strategy which completely surrounds a domain name.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

P.S. - One thing I really like about the rich jerk ebook is how well done the pitch page is. This translates into SALES. You can find the ebook affiliate program on clickbank.

Good luck!

Thanks. I think I should go for ebook affiliation via clickbank as you suggested. May be writing an ebook myself might be too much. Possibly also considering like "money ebook review" site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom