Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Moniker Authorization code?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I want to transfer a name out of moniker (SOLD) but couldn't find a link to Authorization code. I have submitted the "transfer out request" and my domain is unlocked but hey, where's the code?
Anyone can help.
Thanks a million!

pacpac

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the new account holder has to provide you with the code.

"The Current Authorization Code should be sent to you by the receiving account holder. They can find it under My Account, Security Settings in the blue menu bar."

Hope it helps.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Select the domain...( the tick box )
Hit the "Transfer out" link on the top menu
Complete the form and hit send...
Domain is unlocked for 5 days and EPP code is emailed to you ..

EDIT ; sorry .. thought u wanted EPP....

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the new account holder has to provide you with the code.

"The Current Authorization Code should be sent to you by the receiving account holder. They can find it under My Account, Security Settings in the blue menu bar."

Hope it helps.
Thanks but I'm kinda confused.
Select the domain...( the tick box )
Hit the "Transfer out" link on the top menu
Complete the form and hit send...
Domain is unlocked for 5 days and Auth code is emailed to you ..
Thanks. But I didn't receive any email so far.:undecided:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long does it usually take to updated the "lock" status? I unlocked it yesterday and the whois is still reading locked.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
somethings seem not quite right at Moniker at the moment

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This not work.

I am sure they have some kind of bug here:
Each time I have done a transfer out, no mail from Moniker with the EPP code was sent to me.
I also look at my junk emails (in case the mail was filtered).

The solution has been to contact a pair of times the support.
And because the support is so long lately and they start to tell you to use the automated tool as first response then it use to takes a good week just to get the EPP code. One must be patient...

Monte,

Could you use a little part of your great TRAFFIC benefices and employ few persons more in the support. I think it's needed. Your Moniker service is really great but you really have a problem with the support now. They are probably overloaded.

Also, another point to improve is offer the possibility to can initiate a transfer to Moniker for dot mobi. This extension is not present in the posible combo box extensions. This involves you need to contact the support to initiate a transfer.
When you add SEDO support time and Moniker support time then a domain purchased at SEDO often land into your Moniker account 2 or 3 weeks after.

Action SEDO and Moniker, improve all this!

Thanks.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am also trying to get 5 domains out, I think it's like marriage easy to get in, very rough to get out.

-=DCG=-

oveber

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go TO:
my account
security settings
There you find it.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Quoting a portion I got when I clicked Transfer-Out in my account (the button
between Lock and Delete):

We have heard loud and clear that the majority of our customers would like for us to keep our high security and domain theft prevention policy in place which provides us the ability to deny any transfer requests that we consider to be invalid and/or fraudulent. We have therefore implemented a new transfer out manager that automatically unlocks your domains for a period of 10 days. If a transfer request is not received by the gaining registrar within 10 days, your domains will automatically be re-locked and protected in your account.

The Transfer Out Authorization Form below allows us to begin the domain theft protection verification process and unlocks your domain name. We will receive a copy of your completed Transfer Out Authorization Form and then perform an executive and staff review of your request to ensure its validity to the best of our ability. You may receive a follow up email from our executive, sales, or support team once we have received your request. You will then receive a verification email from our system to approve as a final security procedure before your domain leaves our system.

Although the new ICANN policy makes it even more difficult to ensure that all transfer out requests are valid, your support and compliance to our security procedures will greatly assist us in this effort.

There's a form after that. If you're transferring your domain name out, you will
have to follow that process.

I realize some people will be pissed off with this. But I guess that's one reason
why Moniker prides itself as being the most secure registrar.

And since I value security a lot, this is good enough for me.

Reaction score
Adam - email the 5 names you are trying to transfer out and I will take a look. i have not heard of any transfer out issues so please email [email protected] and copy me - [email protected] and I will take a look.

Adam - thought you were looking to move all your domains into moniker...that is what we have spoken about 5 times now....what's the scoop now?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam - email the 5 names you are trying to transfer out and I will take a look. i have not heard of any transfer out issues so please email [email protected] and copy me - [email protected] and I will take a look.

Adam - thought you were looking to move all your domains into moniker...that is what we have spoken about 5 times now....what's the scoop now?

Why don't you explain to all of us how the hell to get domains out of Moniker. I personally have 1 domain name with Moniker and I am trying to get it out..but can't..It's easier to get domains out of Regfly..

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
plz explain it here so that everyone can benefit and you dont have to reply to multiple support requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators