Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker Costs for DNF Members

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are Moniker's domain fees for DNF members with over 100 .com's?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Monte. Is there any way to transfer funds from my TrafficClub account to my Moniker account, i.e., have my earnings from ppc at TrafficClub put into a Moniker account for domain registration.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please explain your renewal pricing? How do we know the price you ask next year will not be greater to make us possibly regret the transfers?

Been there and done that with another registrar some time ago.

What about US name prices?

P.S. Do the prices include all fees including icaan and credit card?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Charging a low initial fee for any service, be it domains or many other products and services is not at all unusual and is something many marketing sharpies and pros do a lot to make up for initial low cost offers (as marketing tools), with good profits in the future. Asking about Monikers renewal prices and possible add-on fees does not imply he was going to do the same.

P.S. Even the Tier-1 #1 registrar pulled that marketing B.S. with me last year where they offered me a super good $6.81 (which even included all fees) to move my names there and my account executive assured me on the phone that would also be my guaranteed renewal price cap too in the future, where I would get all com net org and us renewals for $6.81 including fees (or less if they have promos such as with US names for example). Now they seem to 'forget' that verbal contract and have no record of it and the account exec who offered it oddly left quite suddenly without notice soon after I pre-paid so he can not be asked about it.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have nearly 20,000 domains at Moniker, virtually my entire portfolio.

The security, pricing, customer service, and extra TLC that Moniker gives to clients is top drawer.

There are no "fast ones."

Daddy says: Thumbs up!

;)

zesty

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed...moniker is sharp and probably the best registrar I've ever used. Support is awesome, prices are very fair and top security is a major plus!

- A very happy customer,
:) zesty

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DaddyHalbucks said:
...There are no "fast ones."

Charging a temporary low price to get the new business now but higher price later is not necessarily doing a 'fast one' as it's somewhat commonly done in marketing so we need a reply from Monty. Also want to know if his price include all fees?

Is Moniker going to reply?

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
trader said:
Also want to know if his price include all fees?
Yes, the price includes all fees, unless you plan to fund your account via PayPal, then you will need to add ~4%.

Reaction score
pricing is and has been protected for as long as ICANN and/or the registry does not raise their fees. You can ask any of our clients, there has been very little changes to pricing except when we have a promotion in which pricing has decreased for other extentions.

Anyone can email me to get special pricing for all services we offer

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Woah, this reminds me ... I've got to get my 1,000+ domains over there ... I'm paying $10 each at BulkRegister - I should probably contact the folks there for a better rate, but the last time I did about something else, I got some rep in India.

$6.95 or whatever would certainly be a big help. And Monte is seemingly everywhere :)

Ron

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent an email on Feb 5th, asking for pricing for "DNforum members", subject of the email was "DNforum" as advised here, but it did not work, still got $18.90 on .com etc...

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try contacting sales again or pm Monte....

I'll say it took a few times to get my pricing sorted out but other then that it has been smooth sailing with moniker.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
I sent an email on Feb 5th, asking for pricing for "DNforum members", subject of the email was "DNforum" as advised here, but it did not work, still got $18.90 on .com etc...

Things like that really concern me a lot and annoy me. Call it a pet peave if you will. I hate it when you get quoted several different prices depending on who you talk to or who replies and you need to personally negotiate and even beg for a better deal. It's all BS.

Been there and done that with NetSol, Godaddy and also Moniker. Even Tucows did it but an insignificant difference there however big variations at the other 3.

RossH said:
Try contacting sales again or pm Monte....I'll say it took a few times to get my pricing sorted out but other then that it has been smooth sailing with moniker.

Why such a need to sort it out over a few times of trying? Why does the pricing need to be so negotiable? It's not right if someone else was not as determined as you so he ended up paying much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom