Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Moniker Costs for DNF Members

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got set up right away.

Reaction score
sorry if there has been a delay with getting dnforum pricing to anyone - we have migrated to a new exchange email system - PITA (pain in the ass) and also merging our sales contact system from Goldmine to ACT.

emails have ended up in our spam boxes and so we are just getting them sorted.

email me personally if you have an issue. Trader - not sure what you mean by having different pricing quoted to you?

Pricing is generally based on volume but everyone gets special pricing if you mention you are a dnforum member. again email me if you are not getting the level of support/service that you feel you should.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
smarouli said:
$6.95 .com / $5.49 .net / $6.95 .org / $4.49 .info

Do those prices include the icann fee and credit card fee?

How much are other extensions, including .us?

P.S. I mainly care about com org and us pricing, which are by far my top extensions.

Reaction score
we offer 50+ extensions -

the .info price is for new registrations only, transfers would be $6.95

we prefer payment by check or money wire at these prices to avoid credit card fees.

we will work with you.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
we offer 50+ extensions -

the .info price is for new registrations only, transfers would be $6.95

we prefer payment by check or money wire at these prices to avoid credit card fees.

we will work with you.

Monte, I only pay for new reg or one transfer with credit card (are debit cards less of a fee), never check or wire transfer for small orders so that is not applicable to me. Need to know the exact pricing including icann and cc for both bulk transfers in from GD and also normal regsitrations or transfers of one or two names at a time. I assume the prices are the same for bulk orders vs new regular orders, right?

Email it to me if you do not want to post it here. My email addr is in my signature below.

Reaction score
trader - we offer a financing plan that might interest you so you can move all your names at one time and not have to worry about one off transactions using cards. it will be easier and more cost effective for all of us.

deerfern

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow, have to go and add up how many domains I have now ....

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
trader - we offer a financing plan that might interest you so you can move all your names at one time and not have to worry about one off transactions using cards. it will be easier and more cost effective for all of us.

Monte, maybe you can provide more info about the financing plan.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:

Monte, already looked at your financing offer some mos ago. Your contract for financing is quite involved and goes into extensive detail, sounding like it was written by a top Harvard Attorney.

A few major concerns with it including the issue of you apparently having a lien on the domains as security for the financing. What really bothers me about that is if I am ever late in paying you have the right to claim ownership of all my domains from what I read. How do I know you would not do that, perhaps even if only a few days late in paying.

What if the domains are valued much higher than the debt to you? Since value is very subjective you may end up owning them anyway even if the loan is far less than value. Please inform us if this info is wrong.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, you guys have a few good points.... The pricing I just paid was what is posted above... no extra fees - And I paid w/amex.

Monte offered me the financing aswell... haven't looked into it yet, BUT... IF Monte was going to screw everyone, do you think he would be posting here....

ALSO, since he does spend a good deal of time on these boards -I'm sure he knows better, HOW LONG do you think it would take before he was called on the carpet for it... It wouldn't take me 10 seconds, (I've seen it done here for a delayed transfer in a domain sale - and it was the registrars fault - that didn't prevent the seller from being tarred and feathered) then EVERYONE would know...how good would that be for his business. ONE domain taken with questionable circumstances... that would be VERY bad for business...

AND, there is nothing saying you need to take the offer - I probably won't.

Steve

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
yes included.

Since payments for TC already went out, just let [email protected] know that you want to transfer your earnings to your Moniker account for January Revenue and on.

Monte, I sent an e-mail, I'm still waiting for a response.

Reaction score
Trader - our financing is one page and is hardly detailed and restrictive. You must have been looking at another finance agreement.

Fab - I will get you set up with one of my Sr. Account Executives to help you with the consolidation and the financing if you are interested. If you emailed me, I will get to it soon, I am at SES in NYC and it will be very busy over the next couple of days so my apologies for the delay.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
Trader - our financing is one page and is hardly detailed and restrictive. You must have been looking at another finance agreement.

Fab - I will get you set up with one of my Sr. Account Executives to help you with the consolidation and the financing if you are interested. If you emailed me, I will get to it soon, I am at SES in NYC and it will be very busy over the next couple of days so my apologies for the delay.

I would appreciate if you could get my February TC payment transferred to Moniker, and I would like to see the finance agreement.

Reaction score
Trafficclub payments are going out by weeks end.

Send an email to [email protected] to let them know that you want your moniker account funded with your TC earnings and put your moniker account number in the email

soon you will be able to do this online as we integrate the systems to moniker's domain manager.

I will get one of my guys to get you the financing agreement once we have your total domain list and count.

thanks

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Geez... If I knew about this earlier...
I have renewed most of my domains at Godaddy, so I can't transfer them for 60 days...

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now,I decide to leave Godaddy with my names.And I have sent the mail to moniker to ask a price set, hope my names will like the new home.:)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:

I stand by what I said. The legalese contract you emailed me a few mos ago was VERY intimidating and something I would never sign even if you went down to $5.99.

Why did you not address the issue? Is it true or not true that you have a lien on all the domains you finance and could take them away due to a late payment?

MonikerMan said:
.....I will get one of my guys to get you the financing agreement once we have your total domain list and count. thanks

That is what you basically told me too, wanting my list *first* before you emailed the contract.

Why? Do you have more than 1 financing agreement possibly dependant on the domains quality and numbers involved? Why not simply post a link to your agreement online for us all to read?

stevesko said:
... no extra fees - And I paid w/amex....

That is odd because during several phone calls and emails I was told there is no way to avoid him adding credit card fees to my base price (it was either 3% or 4%). I was told many times CC fees are mandatory and the only way to avoid it was a wire transfer of funds.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader would you finance a list of worthless domains?

trader said:
That is what you basically told me too, wanting my list *first* before you emailed the contract.

Why? Do you have more than 1 financing agreement possibly dependant on the domains quality and numbers involved? Why not simply post a link to your agreement online for us all to read?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
trader would you finance a list of worthless domains?

No, of course not.

However, I feel financing offers should always say it's based on the quality of your portfolio and done on a case by case basis rather than all members believing they qualify, as I am sure some here are thinking they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom