Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker Costs for DNF Members

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
No, of course not.

However, I feel financing offers should always say it's based on the quality of your portfolio and done on a case by case basis rather than all members believing they qualify, as I am sure some here are thinking they do.

You can always start Your own registrar

Reaction score
Trader - the financing agreement is simple and makes common sense. we fund your entire consolidation is paid by us upfront. we put you on a 6 month payment plan interest free. If you default, we have the right to move your domains to our unpaid names account. We have never had a default.

That is exactly what the agreement says. It also takes into account domain sales and traffic monetization so that it goes to pay off the debt first.

we also do most of the work on the transfer in side in large batches, you just unlock the domains, we do the rest.

If that scares you, you are probably not a good candidate anyway.

Love to work with you so let me know.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte, how many domains do you expect for such an agreement, and what quality. I would just like to know, in order not to waste my time with this if I'm not qualified? BTW, a senior account manager has already contacted me. I'm in no rush though, since none of my domains are expiring soon.

guiwang

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Monte,I have sent the mail to [email protected] over 24 hours,but still not get any response,my name will expire soon at Godaddy so I hope Moniker can help me set the price and I can start the transfer.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte, It does not necessarily scare me but is certainly simething worth clarifying the legalities.

How many days past due before you send the names to your unpaid names dept? Also, wondering how you judge their value vs the debt owed if in default since it's so subjective?

Regarding transfers to you, how can you do all the work when the biggest part of the job is getting the hundreds of us and org transfer auth codes. I know that code is not needed with com but also have lots of other ext. Plus most are at GD and they also require two other codes in addition to the Auth Codes, 3 codes involving multiple steps and emails too. Thanks for the feedback.

MonikerMan said:
Trader - the financing agreement is simple and makes common sense. we fund your entire consolidation is paid by us upfront. we put you on a 6 month payment plan interest free. If you default, we have the right to move your domains to our unpaid names account. We have never had a default.

That is exactly what the agreement says. It also takes into account domain sales and traffic monetization so that it goes to pay off the debt first.

we also do most of the work on the transfer in side in large batches, you just unlock the domains, we do the rest.

If that scares you, you are probably not a good candidate anyway.

Love to work with you so let me know.

Reaction score
Trader - I think you will be very happy once you are at Moniker. We have bulk tools for this. many registrars allow bulk code requests when you speak to a supervisor or we can help with that.

If you are in default of paying your payment - usually 30 days late, we may take action....again, no one has been in default.

guiwang - we were all at SES in NYC at a very busy conference so I am sure they will be in touch with you soon.

lordsafkad

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

following the thread there still leaves me with a question. Is there a specific number of domains you need to have to benefit from these prices or not? I currently have around 50 (btw, any special pricing available for .be domains??)?

Thanks for your reply, Dirk

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just want to point out to the new members who are reading this thread, Moniker provides only the support to its customers. Support is top-notch and Monte is willing to help anyway he can by phone or email. Keep up the excellent work guys.

In addition, Monte can be heard on webmasterradio.fm on Wednesdays. Great shows and excellent interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom