Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Moniker Domain Whois & Transfer Problems

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjai

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just found that all my domains' whois showing "Bonnie Wittenburg" as domain owner, who is that guy? And my email address is not listed in the whois, but before the moniker upgrade, all the whois shows me as owner, now I just want to transfer all the domains out to another registrar now, but how can I receive the Auth-Code if my email address is not listed as admin email?

And I heard that if I changed the whois info like name or email address, I may need to wait 2 months for the transfer, is that right? I want to transfer these domains out asap.

Please help me !!!!!!!!

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the two month thing is only for godaddy

Tikkun

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am not very happy about this, either.

Did you try simply changing your whois records, though, to one of your own records? That seems to do the trick for nonexpired domains (and domains not expiring soon), although I don't know how to do it for hundreds of domains. It seems Bonnie takes completes her ownership of any domain that has expired, even for a day, unfortunately. Then you need to contact customer service, which is currently overwhelmed and therefore nearly impossible to reach. Bad situation.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bonnie Wittenburg is Moniker's CEO

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A domain that was captured at Snapnames and pending auction is also in Bonnie's name and it went through the normal redemption and deletion process (I tracked it) I also was the only person to backorder it at Snap and after it was supposed to go to me it magically was removed from the system and now shows her as the owner. The plot thickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom