Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker private data exposed: privacy broken

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would I be innaccurate in estimating that a high percentage of moniker.com customers are domainers?

Maybe, maybe not. But majority?

Hope you get that ticket system on ASAP, Monte. You heard all the voices.

Domain Summit 2024
Reaction score
I just want to help with this privacy situation if there is an issue. I just asked my support folks and they do not see anything so we are either not getting the voice mails or emails or there is a miscommunication here.

Darcy is here waiting by the phone for the call or email so we can resolve this

ticket system is coming
regfly is out of business because they sold domains below cost so think about this when you choose a registrar based on cheapest reg costs

service, support, security, experience, industry participation and contribution....all cost money but help the entire industry grow and profit. Remember this

Reaction score
fredlucas - I still have heard nothing about this privacy issue. i have also asked our support and tech folks and no one here is aware of any issues with our privacy system.

Please email me.

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I called my rep yesterday (25th), and asked about the issue. He said there was no problem with privacy in Moniker's system.

But Monte apparently was already on this the day before. And he kept tabs on it. What more could you possibly ask?

I agree with him, for this kind of service, you should be willing to pay for it.

Monte, just so you know your efforts don't go unnoticed. I am dealing with at least one direct inquiry per week to buy a domain. I now tell them I go through Moniker, and Moniker can appraise the domain, provide escrow, and finance the purchase.

Kudos:hail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom