Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Moniker SUCKS - AGAIN No Ticketing System @ Moniker and Blocking Transfers.

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
once again you go to moniker submit ticket page
no ticket system just the email address

AGAIN blocking a transfer, or rather not unlocking automatically and sending email to say authcode cannot be supplied as ineligible

when the hell is Moniker EVER going to raise it's game

I would leave if i could afford to mass transfer all the names and they didn't make it such a nightmare

SORT YOUR LIVES OUT - MONIKER.COM

I have sent an email, let's see how long it takes

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear
yes, even longtime back there would be a notice on site saying ticketing down, use email
sad fact is THEY don't even know themselves whats going on

when they got rid of their best broker (BARI) by a country mile I think it was a public signal they were going to ratshit and couldn't care

thats the idea of this thread
alert other members about issues
and publicly shame Moniker and KEYDRIVE into action

email them Draggar and tell them to pull finger out
you would think they would try to keep all members happy
especially the fact your a mod on the biggest domain forum in world should swing them into action

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari is well known on DNF and the great job she did helping solve DNF members' problems at Moniker, and I also know somebody who had Don (Lyons I think) as his account rep and Don left too, so with valuable people leaving, now Moniker sure has its work cut out for them when it comes to support & security stuff.....

......when they got rid of their best broker (BARI) by a country mile ........

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Go to bed folks, it will be sorted tomorrow :p

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pred, you should PM John (username John Mauriello), he's a top manager at Moniker

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everyone here can email of PM myself and Marti if there is an issue.

Pred never PMs, emails, or calls us when he has an issue that is not resolved to his satisfaction ... prefers to go to the Forums and use borderline profanity and make exaggerated and /or sensational claims. The Ticket system is down temporally and is being restored. No one here is intentionally Blocking any transfers.

Please contact us if you have an issue.

Marti Johnson
[email protected]
[email protected]

John Mauriello
Moniker : Snapnames Brokerage & Acquisitions
Tel: 954.861.3536 | Fax: 520.208.8744
[email protected]

Last edited:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everyone here can email of PM myself and Marti if there is an issue.

Pred never PMs, emails, or calls us when he has an issue that is not resolved to his satisfaction . prefers to go to the Forums and borderline profanity and make
exaggerated and /or sensational claims. The Ticket system is down temporally and is being restored. No one here is intentionally Blocking any transfers.

Please contact us if you have an issue.

Marti Johnson
[email protected]
[email protected]

John Mauriello
[email protected]

everything I stated is fact
don't come on here 24 hours bleating John
your ticket system is down again, for the umpteenth time over years
probably the first you knew of it was this thread
24 hours later still no reply
i emailed your 'support department'
still no reply
why should i go pming you?

you are all asleep at the wheel thats why your companmy sucks, you have zero decent staff left and got mopped up by a larger company
you would do well to remember YOU are getting paid and it's people like my me who pay moniker a lot of money each year that finances that

I am not saying your system is intentianlly blocking transfers, it is because your 'system' is screwed it is disallowing the authcode and unlocking
again
year after year

get it fixed

myself and others post here in exasperation and to publicly shame moniker into action

no doubt I will only hear back from support once you hurry away and panic and tell them to sort my ticket out as I'm bad mouthing moniker again and the threads are getting ranked etc etc

like last time

yeah, thats right, you copied me into that email by mistake you muppet

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pred never PMs, emails, or calls us when he has an issue that is not resolved to his satisfaction ... prefers to go to the Forums and use borderline profanity and make exaggerated and /or sensational claims.

John Mauriello
[email protected]

and just to quote that utter nonsense again

of course i send a support ticket i can screenshot them all over years if you want
of course i send emails when tickets not working

i don't ring as i am in UK and buggered if paying us rates to call, and thats if there was a chance anyone could help

try showing some professionalism and pull your bloody finger out, collectively

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its pretty simple ...you send myself or marti an email on the names you claim we are blocking. You can also send us a telephone number and time to phone you. No one here is blocking you from transferring out. Thanks in advance .

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its pretty simple ...you send myself or marti an email on the names you claim we are blocking. You can also send us a telephone number and time to phone you. No one here is blocking you from transferring out. Thanks in advance .

as stated
I don't get paid to post here, you are

I submitted an email to the email i got that said the domain is blocked no auth code supplied

so now you're offering to phone me? lol

I responded yesterday to that, as stated earlier
Customer Service ([email protected])

to that email
as your SUPPORT TICKETING IS DOWN AND STILL IS

answer me this?
how the hell do the thousands of moniker customers who aren't forum members get in touch as your support department don't deal with enquiries and problems?

they're screwed, and your lack of concern is lamentable

I will not be dealing with you John as I find you a rude unhelpful individual, like I say I got your cc'ed email so let's not pretend

I will wait to hear from 'support'
I use that term in the loosest possible term
then I think enough is enough
I think we list all the moniker threads here and other forums and send to keydrive boss and say to him really why is your company treating paying customers like dirt
a LOT of unhappy domainers with moniker and been going on years

I waste no more time on this, I will report back when I hear from support
when

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
okay everyone
for the hundreds of domainers on here who have been exasperated and angry about the constant failings at moniker.com and decline in the company
these are the guys you need to contact and make them aware
http://www.keydrive.lu/managing.php

the buck stops with them

one of the worst things moniker did to pennypinch was get rid of account reps
as bad as Moniker got, Bari was an amazing rep
they sacked her
as I have no rep I have to go through no ticketing system, unanswered or long waits on emails
then waste time coming on here, then argue black is white and defend myself
enough is enough

I go to these everytime now
I will start eating up their day not mine
until every domain is transferred out of moniker into godaddy

at one time i had over 3000 domains at moniker

i even used snapnames too, but we won't talk about that SCANDAL right?

Managing Directors:Alexander Siffrin, President
(CEO and founder of Key-Systems Group)

Michael Riedl, Vice-President
(CEO NameDrive Group)

Craig Snyder, Vice-President
(CEO Moniker/ SnapNames Group)

e-mail: [email protected]

mark for whichever individuals attention

keep polite, but to the point

I would think the buck stops with Craig Snyder so address concerns to him
I will be

managing.jpg
[h=1]Managing Board[/h]KeyDrive's corporate management is made up of three experienced forces of the domain industry. The successful team includes Chairman Alexander Siffrin, who is at the same time CEO of Key-Systems GmbH, Vice President Michael Riedl (also CEO of NameDrive S.A.) and Vice President Craig Snyder (also General Manager of Moniker and SnapNames).
  • asiffrin.jpg
    [h=3]Alexander Siffrin, Chairman[/h]Alexander Siffrin is President of the Managing Board of KeyDrive S.A. He founded Key-Systems in October 1998, while being a student at the University of Saarland and led the company from an academic sideline to a global player in the domain business. He continues to work as Key-Systems CEO.Alexander was born in 1976 in Saarbrücken, Germany. From 1983 to 1986 he went to the school of the German embassy in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia. In the year 1987 he moved back to Germany and attended the grammar school 'Gymnasium Schloss Hagerhof' in Bad Honnef / Rhein. From 1992 to 1995 Alexander Siffrin lived in La Paz, Bolivia and finished the school 'Colegio Mariscal Braun' with the general qualification for university entrance in 1995. From 1996 to 2001 he studied physics and computer science at the University of the Saarland.
  • mriedl.jpg
    [h=3]Michael Riedl, Vice President[/h]Michael Riedl is Vice President of KeyDrive S.A. and CEO of NameDrive S.A. since August 2011. Prior to joining KeyDrive, Michael held managing positions in private equity and ICT industries.He started his career with Roland Berger Strategy Consultants where he specialized in performance improvement programs. Within BIP Investment Partners, he worked on Private Equity opportunities with a focus on buyouts. Michael holds a Bachelors degree in Computer Science from James Madison University, USA, and a Master of Science degree in Business Administration from European Business School, Germany. He is also a Chartered Management Accountant.
  • csnyder.jpg
    [h=3]Craig Snyder, Vice President[/h]Craig Snyder joined KeyDrive in January 2012 as the General Manager of Moniker and SnapNames during their acquisition from Oversee.net. He is responsible for the management and growth of the company's SnapNames and Moniker business units. Craig was CEO of Internet REIT and has held senior leadership positions at internet companies Marchex, InfoSpace and Go2Net. Prior to his technology career, Craig was a Managing Director at Citibank and a Territory Director at the Pepsi Cola Company. He is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy.

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pred.. Please email me directly and I will immediately look into your issue and get it resolved. We will also email you through your account email.

Best Regards,

Marti

as stated
I don't get paid to post here, you are

I submitted an email to the email i got that said the domain is blocked no auth code supplied

so now you're offering to phone me? lol

I responded yesterday to that, as stated earlier
Customer Service ([email protected])

to that email
as your SUPPORT TICKETING IS DOWN AND STILL IS

answer me this?
how the hell do the thousands of moniker customers who aren't forum members get in touch as your support department don't deal with enquiries and problems?

they're screwed, and your lack of concern is lamentable

I will not be dealing with you John as I find you a rude unhelpful individual, like I say I got your cc'ed email so let's not pretend

I will wait to hear from 'support'
I use that term in the loosest possible term
then I think enough is enough
I think we list all the moniker threads here and other forums and send to keydrive boss and say to him really why is your company treating paying customers like dirt
a LOT of unhappy domainers with moniker and been going on years

I waste no more time on this, I will report back when I hear from support
when

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, dragger,

Please email me directly the domains that are pending transfer and support will look into them right away.

Thanks
Marti

I just noticed I have two transfers still pending from last week.

They've seriously gone downhill.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker has been like Alcatraz for years, easy to get in but impossible to get out.

It is my opinion that is was a HUGE mistake not keeping Bari, that hurt their reputation with domainer's.

While I was not using Moniker, I was always impressed with Bari and her huge dedication to helping customers.

Congrats to Demand Media for picking this first round draft choice, she is an always has been a diamond in the rough. ;)

Adam Dicker

Last edited:

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
;)

Moniker has been like Alcatraz for years, easy to get in but impossible to get out.

It is my opinion that is was a HUGE mistake not keeping Bari, that hurt their reputation with domainer's.

While I was not using Moniker, I was always impressed with Bari and her huge dedication to helping customers.

Congrats to Demand Media for picking this first round draft choice, she is an always has been a diamond in the rough. ;)

Adam Dicker

Last edited by a moderator:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Congrats to Demand Media for picking this first round draft choice, she s an always has been a diamond in the rough. ;)

Adam Dicker

only one thing I would add to that

Bob Parsons should have not only headhunted Bari but made her the official godaddy girl and let her work from any location in country
let's face it Grimsville Arizona is not exactly a seller lol

we miss ya Bari

again if any moniker execs had taken some time off the golf course to read the feedback on the forums over the years they would know Bari was loved and a HUGE credit to Moniker

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:love:

only one thing I would add to that

Bob Parsons should have not only headhunted Bari but made her the official godaddy girl and let her work from any location in country
let's face it Grimsville Arizona is not exactly a seller lol

we miss ya Bari

again if any moniker execs had taken some time off the golf course to read the feedback on the forums over the years they would know Bari was loved and a HUGE credit to Moniker

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom