Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Moniker SUCKS - AGAIN No Ticketing System @ Moniker and Blocking Transfers.

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How the hell do the thousands of moniker customers who aren't forum members get in touch as your support department don't deal with enquiries and problems?

Many of our customers open tickets (the support portal has now been restored) , or send us email or skype or use the phone, communicating to us the basic information needed to assist them with this issue they are having. Many on the forums get help by PMing myself of Marti or their account exec.

Adam- I have been here 8 years and Moniker has always been the easiest registrar to transfer out of and also the easiest to bulk transfer out of. (Unless there appears to be a suspected security breach or hijacking). I have personally have dealt with most of the largest Registrars, many dont even have a bulk transfer out tool.

We are ready and willing to help out Pred out and all DNF members and Moniker clients and with any service issues.

Martij

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As we discussed the domain in question had an auction lock on it. The lock was automatically put on the domain when it was put up for sale a few months ago.

We've removed the lock so now the transfer will go through.

Marti

once again you go to moniker submit ticket page
no ticket system just the email address

AGAIN blocking a transfer, or rather not unlocking automatically and sending email to say authcode cannot be supplied as ineligible

when the hell is Moniker EVER going to raise it's game

I would leave if i could afford to mass transfer all the names and they didn't make it such a nightmare

SORT YOUR LIVES OUT - MONIKER.COM

I have sent an email, let's see how long it takes

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As we discussed the domain in question had an auction lock on it. The lock was automatically put on the domain when it was put up for sale a few months ago.

We've removed the lock so now the transfer will go through.

Marti

thanks Marti
I will try the transfer now

just to be clear as we also discussed
you agreed it shouldn't have happened and a lock like this should immediately be removed if no bids received and doesnt sell
and your engineers are to work on fixing this error

correct?

please let us know when it has been addressed as otherwise it is another reason not to use snapnames to sell if causing time wastage for clients, and frustration

I just don't want a cock-up and integral fault being dressed up as a ' security plus'

thanks for your help anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

minimalist

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are locked out of our Moniker account and have a domain that is expiring today. We've called Moniker support twice on two different numbers and have left support requests in their phone queue. Unfortunately no one has called back in the subsequent hour. We've taken Marti and John up on their generous offer above and have emailed them. Hopefully they can intervene so that we can avoid service interruption and a recovery fee.

minimalist

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they can intervene so that we can avoid service interruption and a recovery fee.

Aaaand done. Moniker did get back to us a few hours later, and access restored. Support was very solicitous and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom