• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Monster traffic. OVT: 4,567 for .TLD, 74k term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my apologies again...

I thought that "Domains with Traffic -- Domains listed for sale must have at least 30 unique visits per day. Proof is required via screenshot or link. One thread per 24 hours is permitted..." meant something totally different...

thanks for the edu....

;-)


Jim
 
JVRudnick said:
my apologies again...

I thought that "Domains with Traffic -- Domains listed for sale must have at least 30 unique visits per day. Proof is required via screenshot or link. One thread per 24 hours is permitted..." meant something totally different...

thanks for the edu....

;-)

Jim


He's willing to let potential buyers "test" the traffic...anyone can fake a screenshot, so I think that's an excellent opportunity to not only see the traffic count, but where it's coming from and it's click through rate. Much more valuable IMO.

Maybe you should try and blend in rather than stomping on everyone's toes. If you don't want the domain...then move on. No reason to post negative comments in the guys thread.
 
JVRudnick said:
my apologies again...

I thought that "Domains with Traffic -- Domains listed for sale must have at least 30 unique visits per day. Proof is required via screenshot or link. One thread per 24 hours is permitted..." meant something totally different...

thanks for the edu....

;-)


Jim

wow man you should really stop posting this in peoples threads right away so you don't outstay your welcome before 10 posts
 
Thanks for all the interest.

This domain is no longer for sale. I'll develop into a gaming site when I have some
time.

Sorry to have wasted your time!
Luc L.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom