Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MontanaLottery.mobi - Montana is one of the 21 states that have a state lottery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I did send you some offers. But I didn't send those emails, which maroulis posted earlier in this thread. He faked them and I believe he deserves to be banned for that.

Right that does it for me.:upset:
Maroulis is a respected domainer & an established member of this forum.
You have just confirmed in this post & a multitude of others to be honest you are a pathological liar.
I cannot believe the mods haven't banned you.
Maroulis , i sympathise with the crap you are having to listen to.
Namestrands had it the other day too, another respected domainer.
Enough's enough!
Predator

Domain summit 2024

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Explanation:

The guy who promoted MelodiasGratutias.mobi and MilitaryBenefits.mobi was not me, as I already explaind. This was one of my promoters, and he probably made some mistakes with the promotion. Although he did help me sell MelodiasGratuitas.mobi at some good price.

u need to practice making up stories a little bit more.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

You're kidding right?

Not at all. I had been busy with my job and other things, and the promotion on Namepros was done by my factotum, whom I trusted. Regretfully, later he made some mistakes and had to close his account, as far as I understand.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let's cut to the chase.. I'm going to ask you one FINAL time... and decide legal repercussions shortly with my lawyer..

1) do you object to the fact you own the above mentioned domains with prv whois reg'ed into the same email address as the PM sitting on my inbox from yesterday night?
2) do you object to having sent to me those emails attached above?
3) do you object being the same guy as NPs member with 2 IDs that both got banned?
4) are you calling me a liar that I faked your IP addresses and fabricated the emails?

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Let's cut to the chase.. I'm going to ask you one FINAL time... and decide legal repercussions shortly with my lawyer..

1) do you object to the fact you own the above mentioned domains with prv whois reg'ed into the same email address as the PM sitting on my inbox from yesterday night?
2) do you object to having sent to me those emails attached above?
3) do you object being the same guy as NPs member with 2 IDs that both got banned?
4) are you calling me a liar that I faked your IP addresses and fabricated the emails?

I am not going to respond to idiotical questions, as I responded to them all earlier. and I am not going to repeat myself.

I am leaving this thread that you and namestrands have hijacked.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not going to respond to idiotical questions, as I responded to them all earlier. and I am not going to repeat myself.

I am leaving this thread that you and namestrands have hijacked.

thanks for clarification... btw you won't be going very far... it'll be very shortly that we'll get to see the "ACCOUNT TERMINATED" under your username

can somebody else please report this thread also? seems that no admins are involved..

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Unfu--ingbelievable....

Yes you are right. That is terrible how they are defaming me for what I didn't do.

Sorry I had to return to this thread to respond to Jas (despite I promised not to return to it, but I esteem Jas and I had to respond to him).

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can someone please close this thread cos I keep getting emails telling me it's been replied to, and I don't really care :)
My conclusions on the subject..... I think cooldomain is digging himself deeper with each reply he makes, and others responding to him are just wasting their time as he is going to deny that coal is black if it is put to him...

Thanks for not responding to this thread anymore LOL

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome to the wild wild west yeehawwwwwwww, seriously though cooldomain, I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt but after the last few days of pure brain damage with several people I have to ask, what are you smoking bro? Is it crack? I thought you only sent me 20 pm's to broker these domains..I did'nt realize you were spamming everyone you made contact with about it.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whatever the threadstarter's on, let's just hope it's not prescription, cuz I want some of that!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thread closed to keep posted evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators