Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

MontanaLottery.mobi - Montana is one of the 21 states that have a state lottery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was not banned on NP. This is another false statement that you have made about me.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was not banned on NP. This is another false statement that you have made about me.

ANOTHER assumes there was ALREADY a false statement.... do yourself a favor ad plz stop posting more stuff that only makes you look worse..

now are you telling me your username wasn't: AnthonyMartin and Anthony-Martin @ NPs?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I rarely ever lose my cool. Infact I won't simply make a statement. If cooldomain and users like him in the future are not delt with ( banned ) its a sad sad sad day. He clearly is violating forum rules, harrassing members and sending out emails with a members contact as broker without permission ! Ban him, ban him now and end this BS!

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
and just to clarify this in public.. rest assured if I *EVER* hear back from those TM-holders you emailed using my details I'll be sure to sue you for ALL you got!

I never emailed TM holders with your name or everyone else's.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to agree user Anthony-Martin aka Tony Martin aka CoolDomain, account is Closed on NP

I have no idea what are you talking about.

Admin, users maroulis and some others are defaming me in this thread and maroulis also has posted faked email messages claiming it was me who wrote them. Please clean this thread, I reported it to you via the report icon.

For the love of christ cooldomain, please please stop sending me PM's
I have ignored you last several PM's does that not tell you something...???

Sorry Talkhost. But these dudes are defaming me and posting faked emails. I don't know what to do and I contacted you for help.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
continue the BS here and you'll be hearing from a lawyer long before this thread is closed...! i told you before, don't underestimate my intelligence or anyone else here for that matter

unlike YOU I am a verified member and have a REAL reputation in this forum and domain industry..

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If that is so then how do you explain all the domains up for appraisal on NP by Anthony-Martin appear to have the EXACT whois information as the
domains you are trying to peddle here?

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
continue the BS here and you'll be hearing from a lawyer long before this thread is closed...! i told you before, don't underestimate my intelligence or anyone else here for that matter

unlike YOU I am a verified member and have a REAL reputation in this forum and domain industry..

I also have a reputation. I sold some cool domains, including one for $2,800, and I believe that is one of reasons why you and someones else are defaming me.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If that is so then how do you explain all the domains up for appraisal on NP by Anthony-Martin appear to have the EXACT whois information as the
domains you are trying to peddle here?

That was someone who posted those threads on my behalf (one of my promoters who was in fact my factotum). He probably closed the account there later.

Please stop hijacking my thread. Delete all of your comments that you posted there.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My inbox is full of offers from cooldomain, similiar to the ones maroulis mentioned if any admins would care to look.

Ok, I did send you some offers. But I didn't send those emails, which maroulis posted earlier in this thread. He faked them and I believe he deserves to be banned for that.

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol that sounds like him... the famous MilitaryBenefits.mobi he kept pushing on everybody at namepros after Jeremy P. bought Military.mobi...that was classic

and that .mobi u sold for $2,800 was MelodiasGratuitas.mobi

gotcha.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Explanation:

The guy who promoted MelodiasGratutias.mobi and MilitaryBenefits.mobi was not me, as I already explaind. This was one of my promoters, and he probably made some mistakes with the promotion. Although he did help me sell MelodiasGratuitas.mobi at some good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators