• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MonthlyCreditReport.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monthly? Not sure it works. Good luck.
 
ditto here...

although monthly monitoring of credit reports it's a service offered (and I for one subscribe to such service) don't think domain holds together very well...
 
I would say to make this look more like a site, put links into every button item not just some. if they are all going to i guard, then just put one top and right.

I would make sure the dom ame is masked, not sure who emma is.
 
although on the surface, it looks like good keywords...


to have a monthly credit report generated, could reflect negatively on your score.


therefore, i would rate it as a hard sell to any person who knows about this subject, but it's possible it could get type-ins, so keep us updated.

$150 reseller for now!
 
Thanks for the comments so far..

I think many people would like to monitor their credit more often to avoid any surprises like inacurate credit reporting, identity theft etc. Correct me if I am wrong on this.

Also, as far I know, when you check your own credit, it doesn't bring down the score no matter how many times you check.. Can anyone clarify on this please?

More thoughts are welcome.

thanks,
 
Monitoring is different than checking the report. Monitoring is when you are notified of strange behavior or changes.
 
Great name CreditReport can easily become a mid xx.xxx name, this one is worth at least mid xxx undeveloped IMO.

I also like your choice of words.

Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom