• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MortgagesBrokered.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markmiddleton

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
MortgagesBrokered.com

Hello, any thoughts on this domains value with resellers and end users?
Little traffic currently, as its brand new but I am fairly confident I could give it plenty, if required.

Pretty clear as to its meaning and intended use, so I won't elaborate on that.

I also have MortgageBrokered.com which i am selling with it, if that makes a difference to its value, which I am hoping it does.

Thank you for your time,
Mark
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom