• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Motelz.mobi..Festivalz.mobi...Lodgez.mobi...Vacati onz.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NZPoint

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Some other Zed thing of mine.. appraisal please.
 
I was gonna say worthlezz

But its not funny anymore since Rockefeller beat me to it.
 
That was a good one :)

Good to see you have a good sense of humour ;)
Tbh i feel same. Regfee also.
would be better to cancel them if an option, or maybe develop one?
development would be the only hope imo
cheers
 
I see some sense in registering certain Es or Is but Zeds are extremely risky.
I would say reg fee at the present moment.

thanks
 
Thank you all for your input
 
i would only have bought the motelz one -
 
I'm starting to see 'z' used more often in developped websites and in web language, in place of an 's'. Look at webkinz.com for example. stockz.com was a recent sale, I forget the price. This is another example of when all the prime generics are gone, you have to search for an alternative. The names posted in this thread are brandable IMO, which means develop yourself or wait for that right person to come along. Having a few brandable names in a portfolio isn't a bad thing, but it's more risky if your portfolio is based on brandable names only. good luck!
 
hugegrowth, very nice feedback, thanks

My portfolio is not only based on brandable names, I have all sort of generic names. as you said when all the prime genericz are gone, this is next best thing to have IMO. I am thinking of development when i get my chance.

Thank you all again for all the feedback

I'm starting to see 'z' used more often in developped websites and in web language, in place of an 's'. Look at webkinz.com for example. stockz.com was a recent sale, I forget the price. This is another example of when all the prime generics are gone, you have to search for an alternative. The names posted in this thread are brandable IMO, which means develop yourself or wait for that right person to come along. Having a few brandable names in a portfolio isn't a bad thing, but it's more risky if your portfolio is based on brandable names only. good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom