• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MountainClimbing.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker

Domains
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
105
Anyone have any thoughts about MountainClimbing.org ?
 
i like it. not as good as the .com or .info, but could be a nice resource site.
 
thanks gmac, I like the org, would like the info also
 
I like it as well. I've got Climbing .info that I had intended to use for sub domains as well like mountain.climbing .info, rock.climbing .info etc. (I used to rock climb) Overture order is Climbing, Rock Climbing and then Mountain Climbing. Big sport around the world, lots of specialized equipment and relatively few local climbing shops. An information site developed with ads for online purchasing could do pretty well. Good luck with it.
 
hey fund thanks...nice grab on Climbing.info
 
the domain is long, but keyword rich.

Good luck

kam
 
I would be looking for around $4000 due to the exactness of the keywords. An ideal name for equipment retailers, adventure companies, pros and enthusiasts in the sport.
 
thanks for the comments guys, not looking to sell, but I would like to find someone that is really into mountain climbing to write content. I would get the traffic and monetize the site for split profits...

cool carton I had'nt thought of adventure companies...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom