• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Mrs Jello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, DomainNameFactory. Two different people.

Cameron: I've *spoken* with both of them. Go crawl back into your hole.
 
Originally posted by DomainNameFactory
LOL...I know "her"...

"She" purchased mother.com for over $40,000 and just bought my mother.us and father.us names.


"SHE" also owns fashion.tv?? I thought mother.com was sold to Managing Partner, or it has been resold to SHE?
 
Originally posted by GeorgeK
Exactly, DomainNameFactory. Two different people.

Cameron: I've *spoken* with both of them. Go crawl back into your hole.

hahahaha, that's funny George. You've *spoken* to both of them, have you?

You think elequa works alone in a tiny room somewhere with a laptop and a roll of thousands?

Ever heard of associates?...lol

Anyway, enough already. To say more is to challenge elequa's privacy.

Just for fun George, what kind of accent does elequa have in his speaking voice?
 
DNP,

Suffice it to say, YOU'RE WRONG. Nothing you write will change that fact.
 
Both are private people, so without violating any confidences, note the separate sales on Greg's PerfectName for sale "pallbearer.com" or satirist.com and where they end up getting redirected, compared with where all of Elequa's names get redirected (i.e. to MP3.tv). Elequa does link to Fashion.tv from Mp3.tv, but they're not the same guy. Cartoonz can probably verify this as well.
 
Originally posted by GeorgeK
Both are private people, so without violating any confidences, note the separate sales on Greg's PerfectName for sale "pallbearer.com" or satirist.com and where they end up getting redirected, compared with where all of Elequa's names get redirected (i.e. to MP3.tv). Elequa does link to Fashion.tv from Mp3.tv, but they're not the same guy. Cartoonz can probably verify this as well.

I ask again: George, what kind of accent does elequa have? You say you've spoken to him...
 
Originally posted by GeorgeK
DnP: Ask Elequa, if you know him so well. He knows who I am.

hahaha, Georgie the dodger again.

Answer: British accent.
 
If Elequa and Mrs. Jello are the same person, I leave the board forever.

Now, hotshot, are you willing to do the same? I call your bluff now, little boy. :)
 
Originally posted by GeorgeK
If Elequa and Mrs. Jello are the same person, I leave the board forever.

Now, hotshot, are you willing to do the same? I call your bluff now, little boy. :)


Bold move :)


Hotshot, well? :D
 
George, could you be any more naive?...lol

Yes, it's true that if you call his shell company/law firm in New Jersey, elequa does not answer the phone. <laughter in the background>

You guys have no clue. Apparently his disguise has worked brilliantly.
 
That's not a shell company in NJ. hahaha

If you know Cartoonz, give him a call, and he'll tell you. You're so wrong, and your circular logic won't help you now. :)
 
Originally posted by GeorgeK
If Elequa and Mrs. Jello are the same person, I leave the board forever.

Now, hotshot, are you willing to do the same? I call your bluff now, little boy. :)

Wow, the lightbulbs must be out at George's house.

They're not the same *person* genius. Did you read what I said?

"....a buying arm of elequa inc."

George, you're wearing me down again with your dullness.
 
haha The owner of Mrs. Jello does business with Elequa, as do many others.

By your logic, GregR is a buying arm of Elequa, as he sells him names. HAHAHA!
 
Originally posted by GeorgeK
haha The owner of Mrs. Jello does business with Elequa, as do many others.

By your logic, GregR is a buying arm of Elequa, as he sells him names. HAHAHA!

No, I'd say a "buying arm" of a company is pretty specific. I didn't say "does business"...

George, you're as thick as a goombah from Queens...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom