• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Mrs Jello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cxz
I didn't know one letter net names existed. Is this a special order? No other one letter com, net seems to exist.

x.com :D
 
1.com
2.com
3.com
5.com
a.com
b.com
d.com
e.com
g.com
o.com
q.com
s.com
t.com
z.com

are snapped :eek:
 
Originally posted by cxz
Can I snap one too?

I am interested in -.com

I am sure noone else would be interested. It is 100% slash.

You can snap "slash.com" - 100% slash :D
You can't snap "dash.com" which is already snapped. :eek:
 
I may be mistaken, but I remember reading somewhere about 2 years ago that the 1 letter domains would not be allowed to get renewed, and IANA would slowly phase them out. Something like the current owners get to renew the names for the max period (10 years) then after that they would no longer be able to be renewed.

Then again, maybe it was just a memory of an acid-flashback...
 
This is my first time with you guys!

its mostly a pleasure....

so, have u figured out the Elequa-Mrs Jello affair?

are we the same or may be we(or i) are the same or may be we (or i) are not....

i (we) saw many good positive feedbacks and some "yuky" words that really should not be used, but ....

as an overall feeling - i (we) are very happy to be with you!

Mrs Jello
 
Originally posted by MrsJello
This is my first time with you guys!

its mostly a pleasure....

so, have u figured out the Elequa-Mrs Jello affair?

are we the same or may be we(or i) are the same or may be we (or i) are not....

i (we) saw many good positive feedbacks and some "yuky" words that really should not be used, but ....

as an overall feeling - i (we) are very happy to be with you!

Mrs Jello

Wow! I'm glad to see you(you) here! :)

p.s.
Where is "gal moran"? :D
 
Originally posted by jh3
hey Mohno you live near repungi district? I lived in Fuji for 6 months and I went there a couple weekends.

Roppongi? Not so close, much cheaper place :)
 
20/10/02

"lent.net" is registered with whois.totalregistrations.com

she must have a good drop list !
 
i figured you are not the same guy, since you sold a big company back in 98:cool: furthermore, mrs jello might even be a mr. jello:eek:
 
Igal Lichtman is the jello shooter
 
Looking back at this long dead thread, it's funny to see how DNPitiful was so convinced he was right, when several people knew the facts..

I guess from his other threads we all knew he was a nutter anyhoo.. :)
 
Anyway, Mrs Jello didn't get only "shooting.com" but also "shoot.net" :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom