• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .ms and .be extensions?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domaindirk

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 10, 2002
Messages
884
Reaction score
0
Any value to these extensions? Or, not even worth the registration fees? There appears to be some good single word keywords available.
 
be is belgium

dont know what ms is
 
Register.com.

.ms = Montserrat
 
I would consider specualting in single keywords ..
Belgium OK...

.ms , normally I'd say no to "island" country extensions EXCEPT in "resort" islands.. as long as you stay with that vacation theme..

Thats the way I look at it anyways..
 
I'd give them a very wide berth.
 
I'm surprised that BG hasn't sued all .ms sites for trademark infringement. I see someone is using windows.ms
 
BG Could buy Montserrat.
 
.be extensions got well into the public in the country

It's not forbidden anymore to sell them since a month or two
this is the first .be sales site I have found

www.domeinwinkel.be

the .be extensions are pretty expensive when you can get a US for 1/3 the price, IMHO, found a cheap registrar?

saludos,

Pablo
 
I would REALLY be interested in MS.MS :)
Bill.MS would be nice to ;)
 
EasySpace.com is an easier way to register .ms domains.
 
What is the price that register.com and EasySpace.com offer for .be and .ms and what is in Belgium?? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom